Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,811  
Well the snowblower did come today.

Looks well made.. Have it put together and mounted. Tomorrow will do the wieing for rotation / tilt b

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-309193624.jpg
    image-309193624.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 436
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,812  
Well seeing as this is a tractor forum I just can't resist saying that when you get that Jeep stuck, And you will!! You will need a real tractor set up for snow and ice to fetch you out.

LOL My Jeep goes places your tractor could only dream of going :D It's all relative. It does great for pushing snow where I am... may not where you are.

Three seasons and only got it stuck once. Dropped the pass front tire over the neighbor's cement culvert end and couldn't back up. There was a tandem dump truck clearing the cul-de-sac at the time, so I hooked up the strap and waited for him to notice me holding the other end. LOL He was worried he was empty and wouldn't have enough traction... neither of us spun a tire. Poped right out.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,813  
LOL My Jeep goes places your tractor could only dream of going :D It's all relative. .
Well I can think of a few places you might be thinking of. Those ridiculous rock climb courses or some ditch with hard sides only six feet wide or a swamp suitable for airboats only. But for the most part if my tractor won't go there with the ice chains on it don't need going to.
Have a hassle free winter anyway.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,815  
Roy , were you in the film SNOWBLOWER ?

That's a negative...be an interesting title though...
Sort of like "Deep Throat" in the Great White North...

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,816  
I am in the process of negotiating a trade in for my 3 point blower on a new front mounted blower. I and my neck are now looking forward to winter.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,819  
I bought a used Eagle plow for my 855D Gator...from a fellow TBNer in Maine.

Got it mounted over the weekend. I still need to replace the wire rope on the winch with a strap. I need to get to Tractor Supply for that. I'll also need skid shoes which have already been ordered.

I actually got two plows. One is a standard straight plow, the other (which is mounted) a 3 position Vee plow. It's all manual angle and plow configuration (Vee, straight or scoop), but for the drive I have, it'll do quite well.

Gator with Plow 2013-10-28008.jpgGator with Plow 2013-10-28009.jpgGator with Plow 2013-10-28010.jpgGator with Plow 2013-10-28011.jpgGator with Plow 2013-10-28012.jpgGator with Plow 2013-10-28013.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,820  
Roy- I have a V-plow very similar to your new one, on a 620i. Works great -- the gator is so maneuverable. I use about 400 pounds of weight in the bed. (Sand bags).