Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,831  
Thanks Roy, disconnected all hydro lines and reconnected one at a time, started it up and all works. Thanks again David

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Outstanding!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,834  
Just upgraded a few weeks ago from a 10/29 Murray walk behind to this JD 455 with a 47" blower and a heated cab.... can't wait for some snow :)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,835  
Just upgraded a few weeks ago from a 10/29 Murray walk behind to this JD 455 with a 47" blower and a heated cab.... can't wait for some snow :)

A few more minor tweaks and perhaps a 3ph and blade and I should be all set to go!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,836  

A few more minor tweaks and perhaps a 3ph and blade and I should be all set to go!

It looks like you are the snow boss of the burb. How you gona keep all the neighbors from mooching off your time and money?

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,838  
Our first tractor/blower set up.....2008 New Holland TL100A with a brand new 92-280 Inverted Normand blower. Bring on the snow....after all of our digging jobs are done. :)

Attachments

• 2013-10-31 14.50.05.jpg
    2013-10-31 14.50.05.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 384
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,839  
Our first tractor/blower set up.....2008 New Holland TL100A with a brand new 92-280 Inverted Normand blower. Bring on the snow....after all of our digging jobs are done. :)
That there be cheatin, Yo-all aint givin the snow any chance atoll. :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,840  
I hope the snow doesn't stand a chance! :) That was the idea. One of my accounts is a large HOA Subdivision/Country Club and Golf course. We get a LOT of drifting out here. Plowing is ok, but I am always having to go out on peoples lawns, to get the snow out of the way. The tractor/blower will pretty much eliminate going off the roads, but I can still blow the snow right along the edge of the road or 50 feet out in the field or ponds.