Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,941  
Took a few days to get through 194 pages, some nice stuff out there. Here's some pics of my stuff.

Impressive! :thumbsup:

What's the yellow thing on the back of the Massey? Then the red thing behind it?

Is the red blower operated by a mid PTO or rear PTO?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,942  
1510728_648294938546283_1957698960_n.jpg

First winter for this unit,, just finished my mickey mouse plastice cab in time, wood frame and 6 mil lexan
only a few bolts to remove come spring

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,943  

What's the yellow thing on the back of the Massey? Then the red thing behind it?

he yellow thing is a Horst snow pusher with a pin in 3 point hitch, you can see the pic of the 2520 it's in the background, works like a big box scraper, and the red thing is the loader off the Massey.

Both blowers are operated from the rear with a set of gear boxes and a drive shaft up to the blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,944  

The yellow thing is a Horst snow pusher with a pin in 3 point hitch, you can see the pic of the 2520 it's in the background, works like a big box scraper, and the red thing is the loader off the Massey.

Both blowers are operated from the rear with a set of gear boxes and a drive shaft up to the blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,946  
Happy New Year to all. Here is my snow machine. 2013 JD X540.

458.jpg461.jpg459.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,947  
Here is mine.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Ford Truck 283.jpg
    Ford Truck 283.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 328
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,950  
ff1221
Hope you don't end up trying to "blow" some of that junk lying around on the ground, including the concrete blocks by the door. That won't treat your snowblowers very kindly and may not be easy to see under the snow. ;)
You look well equipped for a good amount of snow when it comes.