Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,951  
I've decided this year to just vacuum up the snow.:laughing:
View attachment 350660

Seriously, the snow came on so early this year I barely had the leaves cleaned up. When I took the Cyclone Rake outside to warm it up to change the oil and put it away for the winter, I snapped this picture. Then I realized how it looked. I'm still doing some work on my 3 point snowblower, so I'll post something about it later. However, the Original Tractor Cab is new this year and it's great. The blowing snow was killing me last year.

Kenny, Does that cyclone rake that you have shred the leaves when you use the manual pickup? Does it work well?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,952  
Timber
How much plowing time have you had with the blade mounted in the bucket?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,953  
ff1221
Hope you don't end up trying to "blow" some of that junk lying around on the ground, including the concrete blocks by the door. That won't treat your snowblowers very kindly and may not be easy to see under the snow. ;)
You look well equipped for a good amount of snow when it comes.

Ya the yard was a little messy when the truck picture was taken, that was the fall of 2012, since been cleaned up and the cinder blocks are door stops so we keep them in pretty plain site so we can use them if it's windy. Most days we have lots of stuff to get through the snow but the odd day you wish you had a lot more!

On another note, the new pusher/scraper showed up for the 4320, package is pretty well complete!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 466
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,954  
On another note, the new pusher/scraper showed up for the 4320, package is pretty well complete!

Looks heavy duty. You must have some good commercial accounts to take care of, with the good line of equipment.
Now that 4320 needs an iMatch and a hyd. top arm. (wink)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons
#1,955  
Timber
I think this is the 4th winter, I can't remember if I had it the winter before I started this Thread. It's been a great set up. I want to bolt a piece of horse stall Matt between the cutting edge and the blade.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons
#1,956  
Timber
I think this is the 4th winter, I can't remember if I had it the winter before I started this Thread. It's been a great set up. I want to bolt a piece of horse stall Matt between the cutting edge and the blade.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,957  
this is one of the attack pieces here in CT

Attachments

• 100_1831.JPG
    100_1831.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 410
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,959  
grainger12002
"this is one of the attack pieces here in CT"
Great learning tractor for the young.
Seems that young fellow has nack for plowing.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,960  
grainger12002
"this is one of the attack pieces here in CT"
Great learning tractor for the young.
Seems that young fellow has nack for plowing.