Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #221  
Here's my snow weapon. Its a little big for the tractor but gets the job done. No twisted necks or backs when doing my 1400 foot driveway! Its an Agro-Trend FU-84 hooked up to a Dong-Feng 304-G2. If I only had a cab...

Attachments

• Tractor - 073.jpg
    Tractor - 073.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 648
  • Tractor - 074.jpg
    Tractor - 074.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 425
  • Tractor - 094.jpg
    Tractor - 094.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 472
  • Tractor - 095.jpg
    Tractor - 095.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 514
  • Tractor - 096.jpg
    Tractor - 096.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 466
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #222  
Impressive stuff guys! Bring on the snow!

Rob

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #223  
rdiron,

Could you post some detail picks of the pto hook-up... I like that set up.
Including my lane and a few driveways I have about 2000' and yes my neck hurts for the first
1 or 2 storms.

Thanks

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #224  
Lloyd_E

Its called an inverted blower and comes from the factory that way. The only downside is that you have to drive through the snow first before you get to blow it. I've never had a problem, but tackling a 4 foot drift would probably require some use of the FEL first.

Attachments

• Tractor - 143.jpg
    Tractor - 143.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Tractor - 142.jpg
    Tractor - 142.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 365
  • Tractor - 141.jpg
    Tractor - 141.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 391
  • Tractor - 140.jpg
    Tractor - 140.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Tractor - 144.jpg
    Tractor - 144.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 277
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #225  
rdoiron
Something about having to drive through the snow first to get it into the blower just doesn't seem quite right. :)
The times I feel any need (wish) for a blower are the times I can't drive through the deep snow.
But if it works like you want it to, great! :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #226  
rdoiron
Something about having to drive through the snow first to get it into the blower just doesn't seem quite right. :)
The times I feel any need (wish) for a blower are the times I can't drive through the deep snow.
But if it works like you want it to, great! :D

I sitt'en here looking at that blower and saying to myself " how the heck do that work!"
So you pull it behind the tractor while the tractor tries to bull through the snow. Wouldn't work where I live. I've seen times where there was three feet of snow just outside my garage and without a blade or a snow blower I wouldn't have got very far. I would think you have a greater risk of getting stuck using it. I'm sure it works but how do you handle deep snow with it? Did you ever do a video while using it? :confused2:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #227  
I recall years back Ford N's had pull behind blower but you needed tire chains and no sharp turns.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #230  
4Shorts

I use it the same as you would use a box blade. Same concept. It's got a blade and can push snow quite nicely.