Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,311  
Would be interested in what that rear Frontier blower runs. Seeing that it is iMatch compatible interests me. If not wanting to divulge the investment cost, that is ok too. I can check with the dealer.

Bought one new in 2010 and it was around $2500. Well built and effective.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,312  
Last September I purchased a used SB1154 to run behind my JD 2520. Last week we received at least 12" of damp snow. I couldn't be happier at the way the blower handled the snow. I opted to buy the smaller 54" model since I have a short driveway, and need to drive inside a trellis to get to the front walkway to clear a path.
The imatch setup works great allowing me to hook up the Frontier snow blower very quickly. With the imatch the only reason to get off of the tractor is to connect the drive shaft, and raise the parking stand. In my setup I decided to clear as much snow as possible with the blower then switch to a rear blade to pull the snow away from the garage doors, and switch back to the blower to clear that snow. I can't imagine not using the imatch. All my attachments are imatch compatible.

Here is a short video of me using the blower for the first time this year.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,313  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,314  
DABSGT sorry about that. I think I fixed that problem.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,315  
Smalltown looks like you were aging way to much fun, heated cab would make it more fun. Best of luck with it have a safe warm winter

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,316  
5 hrs and one small storm and back to the dealer. Cab leaks!!

Attachments

• image-1751921795.jpg
    image-1751921795.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 375
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,317  
as much snow as possible with the blower then switch to a rear blade to pull the snow away from the garage doors, and switch back to the blower to clear that snow.

Have you tried just using the FEL bucket to drag that snow back from the garage doors?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,318  
beenthere thanks that's a good option for me to try! :thumbsup: I'll give that a go it would speed things up even faster.
I'm in the experimenting stage trying to come up with the best "route" of what gets cleaned up first.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,319  
5 hrs and one small storm and back to the dealer. Cab leaks!!

Hate it when the tractor is out of service hope they find the leak and get you back in the ready mode.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,320  
Switching implements sure would turn me off. Maybe it's just me......