Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #231  
This is my New Holland with blower. All I can say is it better snow or I spent a whole lot of money for a yard ornament.

NH 3040-1.jpg

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #232  
This is my New Holland with blower. All I can say is it better snow or I spent a whole lot of money for a yard ornament.

View attachment 186342

It's a big club! Just my luck there will be a major polar shift and it will be like the tropics here!

Rob

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #234  
Just heard the winter forecast last night - 14" of snow this winter (25% less) over the 400% increase last winter...:(:(:(

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #235  
Jack is pretty slow but he can really push the snow!! :laughing:
snip

Stay safe,
Tony

Do you snowplow paths for your dog to do his business too? I have a Snapper I 422. To bad it has a 4hp Tecumseh that is just about finished.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #236  
Do you snowplow paths for your dog to do his business too?
:laughing:
Oh heck yes! But even if I haven't made it out to blow the driveway and make some paths, I'll still find time to shovel a small yard patch for dootie!
I like to make sure he has some room to run, so when the snow gets deep I try to make sure he has some running paths. As you can see from sheer joy on his face, he has enjoyed haulin butt ever since he arrived!
JackSprint.JPG
Do you reckon this kid was happy to be rescued from that shelter? :thumbsup:

BTW, I have an '87 model Craftsman rider with a 12hp Tecumseh. It lasted far longer than I thought it would, but finally gave up the ghost last year and was pumping out oil faster than I could put it in. Never did care much for Tecumseh but I guess I got my moneys worth on that one.

Regards,
Tony

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #239  
Very nice, your going to love it. I've got a red twin to yours, DX45.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #240  

View attachment 186342

Beautiful setup. I had to look closely at your location because your dealership looks almost exactly the same as where I bought my New Holland Boomer.