Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,771  
In California we have what is commonly referred to as sierra cement. An angled plate would have caused the snowblower to ride up briefly right prior to bringing the tractor to an abrupt stop. I experienced a small version of this event caused by the expanded lath you see on the video that support the drift cutters that I have run for the last 8 years or so. Unfortunately the snow here, or whatever you want to call it, requires a more mechanical approach

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,772  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #2,775  
Doesn't a duramax come stock with 2 batteries? 1 battery and a 100A alternator did me just fine.

Yes they do come dual. Even with that our small plow you can tell takes a good chunck of power just replaced our alternator about a month ago

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,776  
Has anyone used an FCC Model 120 V plow on their Skid Steer or FEL yet? It has this Sequential Cylinder change so you can supposedly run regular Aux Hydraulics to this V plow and it will change from V to Straight to Angle to scoop. Just trying to get the poop on this thing. No one around here sells them

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,777  
Just getting mine ready for another winter. 20150912_153511.jpg20150912_153517.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #2,780  
Geo Prizm?
I don't know what you are smoking, but it must be good stuff. :thumbsup:

Yes true..Its got chains and a 1 1/2 pressure treated block for susoension lift. HF electric winch to raise. Plow is old oil tanks side,I was inspired by a buick I saw that had a plow and they had a 4 x 4 that piveted across the roof. So the driver would reach through the sunlight and raise it by pulling it.