Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #291  
Gordon Gould,
Nice collection....what would your wife say if you didn't have all that equiptment and she couldn't get out to go shopping!
We have friends in Morris,VT.You need it all my friend.:thumbsup:

Thanks. If you mean Morrisville thats not to far from here. I do use all that stuff to keep things open.
It's the picture taking and showing them to you guys that puts me in the wacko catagory. :laughing: But I think it is fun.

gg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #292  
You asked for pics of our machines, and not the neighbors. :)

This is mine, and the blade sits in the shed until the snow comes. About a 5 min. job to drop the FEL, roll out the blade and about another 5 to tilt it up and secure with two bolts. Plug in three QC's and off we go. If deep and wet, then add the ladder chains.

If deep, then add the wing plow which is at most 5 minutes to attach.

SO is the wing a home made item?? could you post a few more pics of the front mount

Thanks

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #293  
Finally pulled my plow out of the woods and got my weapons to stand for a photo. Wife thinks I'm wacko. :laughing:
We certainly have a large assortment of snow fighting equipment here !
Here is mine.

You look well prepared!!! :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #294  
Finally pulled my plow out of the woods and got my weapons to stand for a photo. Wife thinks I'm wacko. :laughing:
Here is mine.
I gotta ask.........how many times did you re-arrange the equipment to get the right photo?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #295  
I gotta ask.........how many times did you re-arrange the equipment to get the right photo?

:laughing: Two posses :laughing:

Should mention we live a the end of a mile long deadend road

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #296  
Here is mine.

Sweet little dodge dump you got there. :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #297  
SO is the wing a home made item?? could you post a few more pics of the front mount

Thanks

The front mount is a bit of odds/ends but consists of a square tube that slides over the 3" square FEL stub. A steel bar drops down from that tube (box) with a trailer ball welded on the end, that connects to an old cast trailer-hitch. Drop in one bolt that slips behind the tab on the FEL stub to keep the front mount from sliding off. Just slip the front mount on and drop in the pin/bolt.
It is designed to possibly raise and lower if a different front height might be better. Tack welded the drop bar now, but thought of an advanced design to raise and lower it.
Also designed to fit on the right or left side FEL stub for a right wing or a left wing. I'm right winger will leave it there :D
I see no immediate reasons to want to change it, as it works exceptionally well.
Shown here before paint.

Attachments

• 100_1574 (Medium).JPG
    100_1574 (Medium).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 806
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #298  
Here is mine.

Kind of pushed your luck a little. I've had the plow and chains on the International now for almost month. I don't mind putting the plow on in the cold weather but tire chains on tandems just sucks unless it's above 50 out.

I happened across one of your old posts on tire chains for your tractor. I called Desmarais and ordered a set. They were cheaper than what I could find on the internet. I even think I got the same type as you.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #299  
just got this new toy. 7' ber-vac snowblower found on ebay $600. was a front mount but the previous owner hit a curb and bent the rear power unit so I removed that and added the 3pnt mounts.

Attachments

• phone Pictures 016.jpg
    phone Pictures 016.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 552
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #300  
The front mount is a bit of odds/ends but consists of a square tube that slides over the 3" square FEL stub. A steel bar drops down from that tube (box) with a trailer ball welded on the end, that connects to an old cast trailer-hitch. Drop in one bolt that slips behind the tab on the FEL stub to keep the front mount from sliding off. Just slip the front mount on and drop in the pin/bolt.
It is designed to possibly raise and lower if a different front height might be better. Tack welded the drop bar now, but thought of an advanced design to raise and lower it.
Also designed to fit on the right or left side FEL stub for a right wing or a left wing. I'm right winger will leave it there :D
I see no immediate reasons to want to change it, as it works exceptionally well.
Shown here before paint.

That's a tricky attachment to build, nice job on that Beenthere!
Rob