Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,701  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #3,702  
What happened to your fender? Sorry if you've already said it.

Thanks

Cat2 quick hitch is wider than the fenders and Kioti mounts their fenders further rearward than most tractors. In other words, the quick hitch bashed it off.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,703  
This new rear blade cuts everything down to the frozen gravel. Only got to use it twice this winter but its a world better than the old one.View attachment 508173

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,704  
Cat2 quick hitch is wider than the fenders and Kioti mounts their fenders further rearward than most tractors. In other words, the quick hitch bashed it off.

Ouch..

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,705  
I do know people have tweaked there loader arms if they get into a curb or catch a sewer cover. I have laid the blade over plenty of times so the feature does work quite well. It is a good idea to know what is under the snow and know where the edge of the drive is. Parking lots are a dangerous challenge with curbs and potholes.

That's why used plow with rubber knife instead of metal to prevent from damages. I remember when I broke my Kubota's plow because I didn't noticed (no idea why) large stone below snow cover. So bottom of the plow was folded and no one agreed to repair it...
So I bought new one for my Kubota instead. But it was better but too heavy, therefore I faced skid problem. So I sold it... Snow cleaning is much trickier process that I expected though :D
I don't have a picture, but maybe this link helps to know what I did bought Snowplow light duty class SSVL-L | Padagas it was 2,1 meters width.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,707  
IMG_1258.JPG

New set up for this winter...

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,708  
JAD99 New set up for this winter...[/QUOTE said:
Never can get ready to early for winter. :thumbsup: