Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #381  
The truck is a 99 F250, diesel, 6 speed with a Curtis Plow. The tractor is an L3430.

Nice truck... I had a 99 F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel. Loved it till a wreck did it in.

Chris

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #382  
Well we are getting the first snow fall of the year that'll need plowing. I've already made two passes with the truck so I think I've got all the bigger stones pushed off the road. If it keeps snowing like it is now all night long tomorrow could be the first use of the new snow blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #383  
here are a few pics before I added an electric chute deflector and rotator.

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    814.9 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    877.6 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    812.2 KB · Views: 236
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #384  
here are some pics I took after installing the deflector and rotator.I bought all the parts online for just under $200 and used some pieces of steel and aluminum I had laying around.

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    835.5 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    600.6 KB · Views: 287
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #386  
here are some pics I took after installing the deflector and rotator.I bought all the parts online for just under $200 and used some pieces of steel and aluminum I had laying around.

Looking good. Just wondering where you found the rotator motor (model number).

Thanks

Wayne

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #387  
Nice truck... I had a 99 F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel. Loved it till a wreck did it in.

Chris

Thanks Chris. It has been a good truck, semi retired now with 175K on the clock. I hope to get another 10 years out of her if I can keep the miles down to 10K per year.

On Sunday my son and I put the mower deck and FEL away and installed the subframe and blower on for the season.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #389  
here are a few pics before I added an electric chute deflector and rotator.

Very nice!!! :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #390  

nice looking job, jwatts51!!