Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,391  
We have not had a decent snow fall all winter, so send it my way. Snow pack which = irrigation water is critical right now.

No kidding. We had a 9" in late March, that was about it. Our basin, Upper Rio Grande, is at 31%. SW corner of the state isn't faring any better, 33%. There is a Forest Service gate a mile up past our place, that road goes up to near timberline. On average they can get the road open around May 20, sometimes it is only open part way on Memorial Day weekend. They opened the gate last Friday, a month early. Instead of moving snow I'm limbing trees and chipping slash to get ready for a bad fire season.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,392  
No kidding. We had a 9" in late March, that was about it. Our basin, Upper Rio Grande, is at 31%. SW corner of the state isn't faring any better, 33%. There is a Forest Service gate a mile up past our place, that road goes up to near timberline. On average they can get the road open around May 20, sometimes it is only open part way on Memorial Day weekend. They opened the gate last Friday, a month early. Instead of moving snow I'm limbing trees and chipping slash to get ready for a bad fire season.

Wish we could have sent you the last snow fall in Northern Michigan. Some parts received 24 to 30" the weekend starting April 13. By Tuesday, the 17th it stopped. Took me 10 hours to open a 3/8 mile drive with my little BX2230 with its snowblower. It has been melting, but the piles will be around for a while. Jon

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,393  
Snowplow.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,395  
Just got this snowblower delivered yesterday and got the HLA front blade on today. Bring on the snow! If it doesn’t snow this year you can thank me! :)

277352BE-1974-4630-887A-93F6762F14EF.jpeg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,396  
Whoa, that is a REALLY serious blower!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,397  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,398  
My goodness, you must get LOTS of snow! Impressive rig!

Some parts of Canada don't get the snow that Upstate NY does (lake effect, off Lake Erie and Ontario).

Deerherd is ready, but for some of their snow dumps - that's not overkill. Nice setup.

Rgds, D.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,399  
we just got a taste of winter last night. only 2 inches so nothing to do but let the new puppy see snow for first time.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,400  
We go the same dusting. What kind of pup?