Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #441  
Hi all,

Below is my snow weapon. I am eagerly awaiting the snow to fall! Tuesday... if my prayers come true!
..........~Kevin

Nice looking rig, but looks very hungry for snow.
Should we send some snow pics? :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #442  
I think it's funny how many of us used to curse snow when we had to shovel it. Now it's greeted with indifference in many cases, and eagerness in others.

Heavy machinery and seat time works wonders for the human disposition.

Sean

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #443  
No problem with dry material, don't know about wet yet.....
I also bought the optional agitator for the inside of the cone. It swirls around inside the cone on a roller and keeps the material flowing.

My guess is sand is too fine. I bet cinders would have spread better. I use anti-skid & salt mixed together.

i was using anti-skid (i just call it sand) as well no salt though. I had found that the agitator hollowed out the sand.. and it wasn't really enough to beat up the rest of the sand.. the agitator would just spin in that hollow cone in the middle of the sand. more then one occasion i was then shoveling it out.. i even tried screening it before hand.. i think with dry anti-skid.. clump free.. it may work.. idk

i'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see how you make out.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #444  
Question for the snow warriors. Does anybody know where to get skid shoes for a decent price? I see a lot out there but I like to get advice from those that have used them. Thanks.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #445  
I took mine off. Have never felt a need for them on either the gravel drive or the asphalt drive.
If I was on a parking lot with cracks to encounter, then I could see a use for them.

What is a decent price?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #446  
I took mine off. Have never felt a need for them on either the gravel drive or the asphalt drive.
If I was on a parking lot with cracks to encounter, then I could see a use for them.

What is a decent price?

I am looking for a set of round skids for my 7 foot rear blade. The gravel driveway doesn't freeze solid very often and when I scrape the driveway I remove a lot of gravel. Price hmm I dont know I am looking at some on Ebay that came off of a myers plow. Are you interested in selling yours? If so what kind are they and how much?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #447  
OK, here's the beast, just before and just after it's virgin run.

A Kubota BX25 with a B2789 rear blower - deadly combination for a little CUT.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 287
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #448  
I am looking for a set of round skids for my 7 foot rear blade. The gravel driveway doesn't freeze solid very often and when I scrape the driveway I remove a lot of gravel. Price hmm I dont know I am looking at some on Ebay that came off of a myers plow. Are you interested in selling yours? If so what kind are they and how much?

I saw them at TSC for ~$30 about a month ago.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #449  
My snow fleet! New addition was plow on RTV didn't really need it but got a good deal so ehh what the heck :)

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    999.5 KB · Views: 360
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 352
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #450  
My snow fleet! New addition was plow on RTV didn't really need it but got a good deal so ehh what the heck :)

How do you like your blower.??