Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #471  
Only a 75' long driveway, but it's 30' wide in front of the garage and a two car wide turn around. 1995 Ariens that never lets me down. Only a dusting so far this year but sounds like we may have a good amount coming Sunday/Monday. Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• mar01 006.jpg
    mar01 006.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 233
  • mar01 009.jpg
    mar01 009.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 220
  • mar01 014.jpg
    mar01 014.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 239
  • mar01 013.jpg
    mar01 013.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 220
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #472  
<snip> </snip> to a heart-felt "thank you" from an elderly couple who both have major health problems and can't do it themselves.

B7610-with-sb.jpg

Those are the best thanks anyone can get and the best help one can give

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #473  
I've posted the pictures of the gear before... but I reckon you might enjoy seeing proof that a 2.1m / 72" back-blade and my wee little bucket are inadequate for the snowfall we just had.

Interestingly, the piles of snow I shoved off the driveway are to blame: they've trapped the latest fall rather well..... And now there's nowhere for me to put it. :eek:

So, if there was ever any doubt in my mind that I needed a snowblower, it's gone. Totally gone. I'll be building one next year, and I guess we'll just have to tough out this year doing the best we can. When the time comes I'll start a thread and ask you snow-blower owners for advice :)

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

In this last photo you can see me just under the eves of the tree on the right.
IMG_2268.JPG

I WANT A SNOWBLOWER!!!!! :thumbsup:
(merry Christmas if it's your kinda thing by the way :))

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #474  
I've posted the pictures of the gear before... but I reckon you might enjoy seeing proof that a 2.1m / 72" back-blade and my wee little bucket are inadequate for the snowfall we just had.

Interestingly, the piles of snow I shoved off the driveway are to blame: they've trapped the latest fall rather well..... And now there's nowhere for me to put it. :eek:

So, if there was ever any doubt in my mind that I needed a snowblower, it's gone. Totally gone. I'll be building one next year, and I guess we'll just have to tough out this year doing the best we can. When the time comes I'll start a thread and ask you snow-blower owners for advice :)

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

In this last photo you can see me just under the eves of the tree on the right.
IMG_2268.JPG

I WANT A SNOWBLOWER!!!!! :thumbsup:
(merry Christmas if it's your kinda thing by the way :))
By the looks of that..........I don't think I would wait til next year for a blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #475  
By the looks of that..........I don't think I would wait til next year for a blower.

If making/buying one now were an option, I'd be all over it like rash.

If I spend this year battling daft amounts of snow, I'll appreciate a snowblower far more next year...

Besides... I love working from home ;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #476  
just about ready for snow...

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #477  
My father's new setup...

I think its safe to say that he is ready for snow

Attachments

• IMG_2239.jpg
    IMG_2239.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2245.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2240.jpg
    IMG_2240.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 383
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #478  
Here is a picture of the RTV900 with the snow blade on. The RTV is really a snow pusher and has handled a foot of heavy wet snow. Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #479  
We're staying pretty busy here. 50" of snow in the last 48 hours. Probably 5-6 ft since Saturday.

LG%20VX8560%20-%202010-12-21%20-%20002%20%28Large%29.jpg

The house is slowly disappearing.

LG%20VX8560%20-%202010-12-21%20-%20005%20%28Large%29.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for posting Klausb....It looks to me like those Utah hills are having a typical, snowy season. Looks awesome by the pictures.

So, that skid steer has turned out to be the perfect choice for those conditions. Those snowbanks you are building look to be some impressive and is the truth to the accummulations you experience in that region.

Greatest snow on earth right there.!!

Thanks posting. Cool.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #480  
Not so lucky here. It's a brown Christmas here. We have had 3 light dustings of snow....the biggest was 3 inches. I used my atv with plow for those. I haven't had to use the 790 as of yet. :mad:

Boy, that weather report duplicates itself right here in central Maine. The only difference is I have used my rear blade 3 times. We do have a 2 inch snow cover so I can't officially call it a brown Christmas but, it sure feels like one. Anxious to get the new 64" 3pt. blower going but, it just hasn't happened yet.

And now, the weatherman is again a bit dicey on yet another "snowfall" for Monday. Big storms in the surrounding areas but none overhead....where I want them.!!

Let it snow....