Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #751  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #752  
Yeeeeah Baaaaby ! Finally got our first big dump in Central Missouri ! I did 14 neighbors driveways in a 24 hr period. Central Missouri got pounded with 6 inches of sleet and then 6 inches of snow. They closed the Fort down and every school between St Louis and Joplin. There was so much snow you couldn稚 just push it into the street and let the snowplow drivers take it away, we had to pile it up on the sides and in the front yards.

My snow weapons of choice have paid off in full (us poor folk only dream about snow-blower attachments). The front bucket and rear blade got the job done. Some driveways took a little longer than others but hey, seat time is seat time right. I froze myself like a pop-cycle but it was worth it. Fighting the snow in February is just like the semi-finals at the state tournament in HS wrestling. Lets get it on !

MT

Attachments

• DSC_0100.JPG
    DSC_0100.JPG
    782.1 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC_0102.JPG
    DSC_0102.JPG
    842.1 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC_0133.JPG
    DSC_0133.JPG
    888.6 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC_0146.JPG
    DSC_0146.JPG
    868.3 KB · Views: 519
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #753  
Yeeeeah Baaaaby ! Finally got our first big dump in Central Missouri ! I did 14 neighbors driveways in a 24 hr period. Central Missouri got pounded with 6 inches of sleet and then 6 inches of snow. They closed the Fort down and every school between St Louis and Joplin. There was so much snow you couldn稚 just push it into the street and let the snowplow drivers take it away, we had to pile it up on the sides and in the front yards.

My snow weapons of choice have paid off in full (us poor folk only dream about snow-blower attachments). The front bucket and rear blade got the job done. Some driveways took a little longer than others but hey, seat time is seat time right. I froze myself like a pop-cycle but it was worth it. Fighting the snow in February is just like the semi-finals at the state tournament in HS wrestling. Lets get it on !

MT

Congrats, Looks great, glad you got a chance to put that machine to good use.

Just need some better shoes :)

JB.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #754  
JB4310,
You sir certainly have a sharp eye that pays attention to detail. The wife said the same thing but in my excitement to get out an push snow I said screw it. After 4-hrs I crawled off the seat and limped into house. Not just the feet were froze but so were the calves, the thighs, and everting else....It was worth it :)

MT

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #755  
ya....the freezing is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (the extra n's are frozen fingers) for awhile.....after 14 years.....ive got a nice heated cab now HEHE. glad you had fun

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #756  
Nice job, nice tractor, missourithunder! :thumbsup:

Just need some better shoes :)

If it's not real cold, I do snow removal in sneakers, too. I prefer their smaller size and flexibility on the HST pedals to the feel of my larger, though warmer, boots.

If I do things right ;) I rarely need to get off the tractor, and never in an unplowed area. When I do get off the tractor, it's because I have to angle the rear blade the other way.

With all the snow we've gotten here this year, I've had a lot of practice, and rarely do my sneakers touch the snow. :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #757  
"Just need some better shoes "

Tonight (8 degrees...) I had on: jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, short sleeve t-shirt, hooded sweatshirt, 2 pairs socks, insulated coveralls, 2 pairs gloves, stocking cap, insulated boots.

Fingers, toes and love handles STILL got cold...

Can't wait till shorts and t-shirt weather again...

Attachments

• IMG_3158.jpg
    IMG_3158.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 469
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #758  
All,

Southeaster CT was at 74" of snow as of 31 JAN 2011. God willing we will get another 74" by the end of the snow season!!!

Jinny and I stand at the ready so BRING IT!!!

DSC02721.JPG

DSC02715.JPG

~Kevin

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #759  
1 foot of snow 45 mph winds 3 shovel operators and B26 and no tv or internet it don't get better than that. Kids had fun:thumbsup: and I got some seat time.

Attachments

• 100_1544.jpg
    100_1544.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 100_1546.jpg
    100_1546.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 100_1552.jpg
    100_1552.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_1548.jpg
    100_1548.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 272
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #760  
"Just need some better shoes "

Tonight (8 degrees...) I had on: jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, short sleeve t-shirt, hooded sweatshirt, 2 pairs socks, insulated coveralls, 2 pairs gloves, stocking cap, insulated boots.

Fingers, toes and love handles STILL got cold...

Can't wait till shorts and t-shirt weather again...

I like the trailer jacks for guide wheels! It's got me thinking....