Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #782  
Video of my homemade blower doing its thing a week ago blowing snow into the next zip code.
YouTube - 2011 More Snow Blowing.wmv

holy c**p.....thats the noisiest snowblower ive ever heard.....hehe. but it does blast it to the neighbors place ill give you that. i now wonder about hook up a Allison 250 turbine to a snowblower........... my new project:D :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #784  
I'm no expert but to me, it does not look like it does very well.
Looks like you are pushing more than you are blowing out.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #785  
This sounds a little crazy but I'll jump in here and show my "snow weapons".:laughing: We don't always see snow here in Oklahoma but the last couple of years have been a little different. The closest thing we have to a snow blower is a leaf blower and will work in a pinch on loose snow. This past "dumping" we got (around 14" here and an additional 5" a few days later) I wasn't able to get to the grader blade so I had to "rig up" something to get me by until I could. This apparatus (I affectionately call the "snow wedge") is actually the side pans for my road grader build tack welded together and then tack welded to the main mount for my 3ph forklift attachment. It worked to a degree but really was more work than results. Once I got to the blade I was able to do some work. Not having an FEL is really limiting my options but we make due with what we have at times.:thumbsup::D

Attachments

• SD531174.jpg
    SD531174.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 376
  • SD531191.jpg
    SD531191.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 273
  • SD531192.jpg
    SD531192.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 350
  • SD531193.jpg
    SD531193.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 312
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #786  
Nice on the wedgie. :)

Took me awhile to figure what the pic with blue and yellow cans, but thinking it is your ATV (with some extra's........maybe for caring for the horses? )

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #787  
Heres mine. It does what its meant to do and keeps me warm while doing so.

IMG_0167.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #788  
Heres mine. It does what its meant to do and keeps me warm while doing so.

IMG_0167.jpg

How do you get to the engine to check oil with that cab? There must be something very simple that I don't see from that picture. Looks like you would have to remove the entire front of the cab to open the hood.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #789  
The windshield lifts up, you can see the hinges at the top.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #790  
Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 340