Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #802  
Here's mine...a 2000 Honda Foreman 450. It does a great job if the snow isn't toooo deep and if it's wet snow. It just doesn't have enough weight to push the deep stuff. And the blade won't bite in enough to remove anything frozen...but then again, I'm not sure that anything would. I use a 12" concrete block (about 50#) as weight on the blade to help it out.

Attachments

• IMG00065-20110209-1809.jpg
    IMG00065-20110209-1809.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 245
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #803  
Not the parts I was in. :laughing: (Branson) Ozark Mountains.

Isn't Missouri another one of those flat states that you can see all of the way to Washington state?

Ha! good one.. if you want a flat place to stand on here in Branson, you will have to have it trucked in:laughing:

James K0UA

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #804  
Wow! This is an exhausting thread to be late for. Lol. Now I'm saddened to see no snow in my forecast for the upcoming future. :( Why didn't I see anyone with a blower up front and a blower out back? That would be way cool!

Attachments

• image-1869325251.png
    image-1869325251.png
    934.3 KB · Views: 324
  • image-503599782.png
    image-503599782.png
    821.4 KB · Views: 237
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #805  
Treemonkey1000 wrote - "Isn't Missouri another one of those flat states that you can see all of the way to Washington state?"
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'd give my little finger for a flat piece of land here in the Ozarks.

MT

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #806  
Okay I guess Missouri isn't as flat as I thought. I think the highest elevation in Ohio when I was there is about 1500 above Sea level and they called that the mountains. 1500' around here is just some big mole hills....;)
So I apologize to any I may have offended. :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #807  
Okay I guess Missouri isn't as flat as I thought. I think the highest elevation in Ohio when I was there is about 1500 above Sea level and they called that the mountains. 1500' around here is just some big mole hills....;)
So I apologize to any I may have offended. :D

Treemonkey, there are flat places in Mo. I just dont live in one of them. the southeast has some pretty flat places, and near Lamar, and north central has some too. But the Ozarks where I live, is not very flat, in my avatar, it looks flat but it is a very narrow strip, and is just a terrace with trucked in dirt, the elevation change where my house is built is severe, as an example, when you walk in the front door you step up about 3 feet on the porch then walk across the house about 35 foot then 12 more feet across the back deck, now your feet are over 20 from the ground, and the ground keeps on falling off down the hill, 50 more feet and you have dropped another 75 feet to the creek.
The gutter on the front of the house is about 8 foot from the ground, and the gutter on the back of the house is about 27 foot from the ground

James K0UA

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #808  
Sounds like a mowing challenge KOUA! That would be some rough terrain. I bet it was fun building your place.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #809  
The gutter on the front of the house is about 8 foot from the ground, and the gutter on the back of the house is about 27 foot from the ground

James K0UA

Sounds like my property except reversed front to back. Makes field work or loader work exciting at times! I never drive with a load in my bucket without my hand on the joystick ready to drop it down in an instant. I hate that pucker feeling you get when the rear wheels come off the ground!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #810  
Wrenchmonkey, I don't think you can call that a snowblower, more of a diesel powered work of art. :thumbsup: