Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Plowing snow!

/ Plowing snow! #1  

jtheise4

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1643 & Allis-Chalmers D14
We picked up about 6" of the white stuff in SE Michigan. I went out and cleared my driveway with my MF1643 for the first time. Lots of fun!! The drive is about 75' long. I used my FEL and rear blade. Having a tractor sure is nice...now only if it had a cab!

/ Plowing snow! #2  
We gotta have pics.

"Lots of fun!!"
Shhhh not so loud and replace the word fun w/work,for some of better do look over our shoulders. ;)

/ Plowing snow! #4  
I for sure wear my snowmobile helmet. A lifesaver in this high wind at 0 deg F.

/ Plowing snow! #6  
"I for sure wear my snowmobile helmet. A lifesaver in this high wind at 0 deg F. "

Also falling clumps of snow 30'+ up. :(

/ Plowing snow! #7  
We picked up about 6" of the white stuff in SE Michigan. I went out and cleared my driveway with my MF1643 for the first time. Lots of fun!! The drive is about 75' long. I used my FEL and rear blade. Having a tractor sure is nice...now only if it had a cab!

You have to remember to tell the wife that this is a Labor Saving Device. I have no toys, just labor savings devices. :) ask the wife.

/ Plowing snow! #9  

Just be thank full you have snow. It has been 11 degrees Celsius (52 Fahrenheit) for the last week here. But I guess I jinxed the snow for this area since I doubled the # of snow blowing customers and bought a new snowmobile. I suppose that would be karma catching up to me.:thumbdown: