Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Snow Is Coming!!!

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
We are getting the first snow of the season tomorrow!!! 5"-10"!!! :dance1:
Can't wait to use the tractor!!! I'll be sure to post pics...;)

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #2  
Woohoo! I was planning on heading up to Staten Island, NY from my home here in VA tomorrow evening at 2300 hours. Looks like that is a no go now lol.

Enjoy the snow!

/ Snow Is Coming!!!
Got the tractor ready for snow today: grease, fluids, salt/tow strap/shovel, WD-40 on FEL, and a dusting off...;)

/ Snow Is Coming!!!
Woohoo! I was planning on heading up to Staten Island, NY from my home here in VA tomorrow evening at 2300 hours. Looks like that is a no go now lol.

Yeah, stay off the roads. :thumbsup: Better safe than sorry.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #8  
Keep it down there, will ya? Our ground is still green but there are veiled threats of snow on Monday, if you decide to shove it up here :cool:.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #9  
While we only had about 3 inches of rain in the past 48 hours at our home the local ski hill about an hours drive away had 94 inches or 7.8 feet on snow in the same 48 hours. Mount Washington on Vancouver Island BC has a base of 520 cm, that's 208 inches or over 17 feet. Some serious snow. I understand they have the most snow of any ski area in the world. Only one lift was working on Friday as there was too much snow to use the rest. Those of you who like to play with real snow :licking: need to get your tractors up there. :laughing: :D