Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum!

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #11  
Now that snow covers almost all the states I'm sure everyone will have something to contribute..

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #12  
I hava a b 7800 tractor with a b 2782 front end snower blower. I keep breaking shear pins on the impellor. Wonder if a bigger blower would help or could it be something else.

The 2782 is an excellent blower. Could there be some reason you are shearing bolts? Picking up rocks, limbs, etc? Any chance the impeller is contacting the housing because something is bent or bearings are bad? I've not sheared a single impeller bolt in three years........ though I shear auger bolts fairly regularly.

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #13  
Personally, I vote to leave this here year round. Some of us need to do maintenance and repairs on our snow equipment in the summer when its not in use.

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #14  
Now that snow covers almost all the states I'm sure everyone will have something to contribute..

On my local news 2 days ago the meteorologist said that there was snow on the ground in 49 states; the only state without the white stuff was Florida. Yes, even Hawaii had some mountain top snow.

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum!
There was actually a dusting in some parts of Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago. :confused2:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #16  
It is my thinking that this will be a seasonal forum that we will remove from the main index in April, and then bring it back in October. :thumbsup:

I would leave it up year round since people might be working on their snow removal equipment projects year round. :thumbsup:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum!
I would leave it up year round since people might be working on their snow removal equipment projects year round. :thumbsup:

What I meant is that we would remove it from the main index and make it a sub-forum of Owning/Operating during the off season months. Or we'll just leave it. :cool:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #18  
I vote to leave it alone...:thumbsup:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #20  
There was actually a dusting in some parts of Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago. :confused2:

And I was just about to say you picked a busy day to change it because the new-commers are getting confused..:laughing: