Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum!

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Everybody,

We have just opened this forum for the discussion of snow removal equipment and techniques, as well as all topics related to snow removal.

It is my thinking that this will be a seasonal forum that we will remove from the main index in April, and then bring it back in October. :thumbsup:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #4  
Just had 24" of the stuff fall on my propery. Anyone who want's to come and take it......... no charge:D

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #5  
Hi Everybody,

We have just opened this forum for the discussion of snow removal equipment and techniques, as well as all topics related to snow removal.

It is my thinking that this will be a seasonal forum that we will remove from the main index in April, and then bring it back in October. :thumbsup:

Maybe we could replace this forum in the spring with 1 that helps people get all the stone that you haved pushed on your grass from removing snow back onto your driveway.:laughing::laughing:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #6  
Very nice addition.

One stop shopping.:thumbsup:

Chris

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #7  
I hava a b 7800 tractor with a b 2782 front end snower blower. I keep breaking shear pins on the impellor. Wonder if a bigger blower would help or could it be something else.

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #8  
I just got through clearing two large driveways of 2+ feet of snow with my TC29D that is equipped with R4 tires. I gotta say that I had absolutely no problem with traction, even when pushing back large piles, (although the ground is level). The fronts are foam filled and the rears are calcium filled, I also have a backhoe attached. I hear everyone complaining about the R4s but I think the extra weight gives me the traction I need without having to use chains.

What do you guys think?

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #9  
Thanks for adding the new forum Muhammad! :thumbsup:

/ Welcome to the Snow Removal Forum! #10  
I just got through clearing two large driveways of 2+ feet of snow with my TC29D that is equipped with R4 tires. I gotta say that I had absolutely no problem with traction, even when pushing back large piles, (although the ground is level). The fronts are foam filled and the rears are calcium filled, I also have a backhoe attached. I hear everyone complaining about the R4s but I think the extra weight gives me the traction I need without having to use chains.

What do you guys think?

You are probably correct. But wait until you get a little ice, or a wet heavy snow that turns to ice the first time you drive on even a couple inches of it. Then you will figure out why so many folks install their chains in late Fall and leave them on for the duration.