Snow related video

/ Snow related video #2  
That would really P me off.
I think rock haulers are the worse at keeping loads secure. All of except 1 windshield I lost to cracks was from them. When I hauled grain off and on, we always had it tarped, and grain cleaned off the top. No reason driver can not take care of that.

/ Snow related video #3  
Ummm........ I think if i saw that lump of snow on that trailer, I'da been smart enough to back off.

/ Snow related video #4  
That just T's me off. I know its difficult to clear the top of a semi, but there are ways to do it and not drive down the road till you find an over pass that can do it for you.

In PA if that caused damage with worst he would get is a fine.

/ Snow related video #5  
from my understanding that would be considered ticket time

/ Snow related video #6  
20 20, Come on ticket time in N.Y., incarceration and free meals, education benefits , free health care,counseling. After release, housing allotments, free heat, food and health care.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
DevilDog

/ Snow related video #7  
New law going into effect I heard around here, serious fine even for cars and light trucks, for not clearing snow off roof etc.

That one the guy should be charged with reckless endangerment, that could of caused someone to get killed. Pretty stupid.

JB

/ Snow related video #8  
20 20, Come on ticket time in N.Y., incarceration and free meals, education benefits , free health care,counseling. After release, housing allotments, free heat, food and health care.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
DevilDog

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: