Snow Plow video

/ Snow Plow video #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
Does anyone recall that thread which had a video of the little IH or Cadet tractor clearing the roads in a campground in NW Pennsylvania?
I cannot recall the TBNer who posted or the name of the thread. IIRC, it was first posted in th Rural Living forum late last year, then this forum a few months back.
If this helps, most of us were amazed how well that 2WD tractor (an oldie, but a goodie) did.

/ Snow Plow video #2  
Does anyone recall that thread which had a video of the little IH or Cadet tractor clearing the roads in a campground in NW Pennsylvania?
I cannot recall the TBNer who posted or the name of the thread. IIRC, it was first posted in th Rural Living forum late last year, then this forum a few months back.
If this helps, most of us were amazed how well that 2WD tractor (an oldie, but a goodie) did.

I remember it. It was a video from the drivers seat. It is an impressive video.

/ Snow Plow video #4  
Took the chains off of that tractor this weekend and pushed some sand that washed up into the creek crossing. Also pulled a couple trailer loads of firewood since the Gator is having some starter trouble and the Mule was pulling the log splitter.

I also picked up this little JD 425 with 54" 4-way blade and 54" mower... Check out the video of getting it here:

YouTube - John Deere 425 - Winter Arrival

/ Snow Plow video
Last edited:
   / Snow Plow video #10  
Roy, come move all my snow next year, and ill film you doing it. ill give you the videos.

Seems fair to me. watta ya say :thumbsup: :laughing: :laughing: :p