Snow Removal

/ Snow Removal #1  

davgreg

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 John Deere 2520
My name is Greg Schmidt I own a john deere 2520. I spent last winter using bucket and rear scrape to maintain 8 driveways and it was a big winter in northern michigan. Thinking about purchasing 54 inch Quik Tatch snow blower and a much needed cab with HEAT!

/ Snow Removal #3  
Great idea. When you get it, post it in the "snow removal" forum on TBN. Also, there is a lot of reading there from this past winter season on the various rigs TBN'rs have going for snow.

Note: This is member introduction, and you should go to the appropriate forum in TBN to ask questions. ;)

Last edited:
   / Snow Removal #4  
Welcome Greg.
I doubt very much you shall be unhappy w/blower and cab,but maybe w/less seat time tho. ;)

/ Snow Removal #5  
You won't regret getting a snow blower for your tractor. I live in Ma. and we too got a lot of snow here.I was in a sling most of the winter because of roto cuff surgery,ut I had bought a front mount blower for my Kubota and I hooked up an electric rotator and an electric chute deflector.I managed with one arm to do my driveway and others n the neighborhood.The hardest part for me was getting dressed to do it. Good luck and again,you won't regret it.

/ Snow Removal #6  
Hey davgreg! WELCOME to TractorByNet.com! :)

I have moved your thread to the Snow Removal Forum. You'll get a better response there. ;)

/ Snow Removal
Thanks Bri. I could not figure out how to move it for myself. Still learning computer skills. Off to the tractor now! My section of woods is ready for the box scrape:

/ Snow Removal #8  
You're welcome Dave. Looks like you have been busy posting away! Glad to see your enjoying to community.