Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather?

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #22  
I'll admit to looking at plowing pics from last year. **** it was cold and rainy that day......OK! i'm better!

Attachments

• 20110205 01 Craig & the Plow.jpg
    20110205 01 Craig & the Plow.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 82
   / Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #23  
Not saying I'm jealous of 100+ heat indexes, but I'm still waiting for summer in the PNW. With that said we might get a taste of 80-85 this weekend :thumbsup:

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #24  
Stacking fire wood almost mid 90's and seeing snow plow park...naaaa thoughts of winter don't put chill down my spine...........yet. ;)

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #25  
I do enjoy summer, even these very hot days, but yes I'm looking forward to cooler weather, long sleeve shirts, football, hearty oven cooked meals, relaxing by the fire, and even snow removal...it's all good.

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #26  
I may have posted some of these pics on other threads but they certainly are worth glancing at again. This will cool ya off!!!!

Threw in a tractor pic to apply to this thread... ;)

I'm blessed to run a new grader. Do all of my plowing in a T-shirt listening to XM Radio. We just traded this machine off so I'll be in a new JD770G this coming winter. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00475.JPG
    DSC00475.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00369.JPG
    DSC00369.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00371.JPG
    DSC00371.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00397.JPG
    DSC00397.JPG
    383.2 KB · Views: 88
   / Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #27  
Not saying I'm jealous of 100+ heat indexes, but I'm still waiting for summer in the PNW. With that said we might get a taste of 80-85 this weekend :thumbsup:

Yes, same here, we get much cooler here it will be too cold. :laughing: Haven't seen a 90* day yet this year, I did in Central Oregon but not here at home. It got up to 103* in central Oregon, it is nice and cool here, topping at 82* today. :thumbsup: Maybe a cool summer means a snowy winter. :D:D

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #28  
   / Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #29  
More likely a rainy winter . . . but we can hope for some of the white stuff :thumbsup:

I can guarantee rain this winter. :laughing: For the white stuff, I hope we get a decent amount. :thumbsup::D Seems like everywhere else had a snowy winter and is in a Hot summer this past year, maybe the pacific NW is up next? :confused:

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #30  
I'll go along with mjncad. Give me 65-75 degrees year round!