Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather?

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #1  

wedge40

Veteran Member
Just asking.
Talking about snow blowers and plows when it's 100 outside just seems like we are dreaming.

Wedge

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #2  
I have thought about it, but it is hard to focus on it when all that sweat is running into your eyes:D

James K0UA

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #3  
Oh yeah - I just pickup a L-3400 and an Erskine 601 Front SB last month - So yes I am really wanting to see how this baby is going to work. It's an open cab - but I am wiring in a 12Volt heated seat and LED Aux lighting. I've pushed the snow for over 5 years with an old '78 Dodge power wagon with a 440 - but you can only push it so much -:cool:

Last edited:
   / Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #4  
ME, ME,ME

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #5  
Yes sir,

Planning ahead by ordering slick stick sheet
from Farmtek and the elevator bolts to secure
it to the snow caster and the old plow on the
wheel horse and hopefully enough left over for the
walk behind snow blower.

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #6  
I kind of enjoy the heat because it is only a temporary conditiion. I live in the snow capitol of the east and I have central AC so I deal with it. The ground is definitely drier than I have ever seen it and I water the garden every day. Autumn is just around the corner and the nights will be getting cool. I really don't mind the heat for the little time it is here..

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #7  
I have a feeling that we are in for a heavy snow winter. We are due for a real old fashion dumping . Seems that due to global warming or just mother nature being the ultimate terrorist, weather has been very extreme .

/ Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #8  
ya bunch - o - nuts...

Actually, im looking forward to playing in my heated cab tractor (new) with loader mounted blower..... hope i get to use it this year.

Attachments

• ready to blow roof.jpg
    ready to blow roof.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 197
  • powerpack 1.jpg
    powerpack 1.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 189
   / Ok how many are here dreaming of cooler weather? #10  
This Texas heat is about to get to me, but just this last winter right after my tractor was delivered I got to do something we hardly ever get to do. After an 8'' snow fall I had the fun of plowing my 100' drive. Talk about fun with a new toy!!

Texas weather has always been a little nuts, but I sure hope I get to play in the snow this winter. Just the thought of snow kind of cools me off. NOT REALLY.

Charlie