Snow Attachments No snow this year in New England!

/ No snow this year in New England! #22  
Hiya,

Better go early to get your blower tuoysRme, called my dealer today to ask them when they were dropping off my front blower for my new cab tractor and even though it's been sitting on a pallet in the lot with my name on it for a month, they sold it to another person. Not a good day. They said another one is coming in next week, the snow will be here in 24 hours.

Now I'm stuck using a loader to take a foot or so off a 1000+ foot driveway or going out to get a 3pt blower to replace the one I thought I didn't need anymore and sold 4 days ago.....

Grrrrrrrrrr :mur:

Tom

/ No snow this year in New England! #23  
Nearly 10" here now(6:10PM) and radar looks like it is going to snow for several more hours.
Tell me again about global warming...................................

/ No snow this year in New England! #24  
I have 10" in Western New Jersey. Just spent 2 hours with my b20 and bucket because my plow is still out back for the summer. It is so heavy it is splitting trees like match sticks.

Winter came early!

/ No snow this year in New England! #25  
Not expected here till midnight. Hopefully it wears itself out, or heads for Nova Scotia.:)

/ No snow this year in New England! #27  
Fear not! I made sure we will have a balmy warm winter in New England! Got confirmation that my new Pronovost Group II TC-800 blower Pronovost Snowblowers: Group II is on a truck heading for the Canadian-USA border. Besides the turning drum it is equipped with the PCG-7486 + 25TR08 rotating chute and hydraulic deflector, and hardened shoes and cutting bars.. Saw one of these work last year...two feet of moist (not mushy, not fluff) snow. With the drum turned it was throwing the snow close to 65 feet away.
Now to plum the diverter valve to make my two rear remotes into three! :confused2: Time will tell!
Somebody goofed :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let us know how the blower works.

/ No snow this year in New England! #28  
Today I made sure it wont snow this winter. Just bought a new Blizzard 54 inch blower for the 3pt hitch. That should fix it.:)

newblizzardblower.JPG

Pic of blower. tractor is not mine.
The op isn't the only one that missed the mark:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let us know how it works.

/ No snow this year in New England! #29  
Better go early to get your blower tuoysRme, called my dealer today to ask them when they were dropping off my front blower for my new cab tractor and even though it's been sitting on a pallet in the lot with my name on it for a month, they sold it to another person. Not a good day. They said another one is coming in next week, the snow will be here in 24 hours.

If you had already paid for it or signed papers on it, I hope that they will compensate you for selling you blower when you were expecting it to be delivered.

Aaron Z

/ No snow this year in New England! #30  
Yes. I guess I jinxed us on that one..We have a close to 2 feet here with drifts around 4 or 5 high. Today will definitely test the new equipment. Pics will follow.