Snow Attachments No snow this year in New England!

/ No snow this year in New England! #1  

koopster

Bronze Member
Tractor
2008 McCormick CT55U, 1949 Cub, 1966 Farmall 504, Ford 550 baqckhoe,
Fear not! I made sure we will have a balmy warm winter in New England! Got confirmation that my new Pronovost Group II TC-800 blower Pronovost Snowblowers: Group II is on a truck heading for the Canadian-USA border. Besides the turning drum it is equipped with the PCG-7486 + 25TR08 rotating chute and hydraulic deflector, and hardened shoes and cutting bars.. Saw one of these work last year...two feet of moist (not mushy, not fluff) snow. With the drum turned it was throwing the snow close to 65 feet away.
Now to plum the diverter valve to make my two rear remotes into three! :confused2: Time will tell!

/ No snow this year in New England! #2  
Dang! With a setup like that it won't snow for years!

/ No snow this year in New England! #3  
Thank's for the tip. I just posted my tire chains on CL because of it.

/ No snow this year in New England! #4  
I just bought a new sled;if it doesn't snow, I know who to go looking for ;)

/ No snow this year in New England! #5  
I just bought a new sled;if it doesn't snow, I know who to go looking for ;)

Now, now, be nice, my purchasing the new green mule is reason enough for no snow.

I have left my new JD 42 inch 2 stage on the buckets for punishment because the idiots delivered the new mule with the mower attached during snow season!!!!, When I specifically told them to deliver it with the snow blower and chains mounted.

/ No snow this year in New England! #6  
If that's all it took not to get snow then last year should have been snow free as well since that's when I got my snow blower. If you hadn't noticed, it wasn't. :laughing:

/ No snow this year in New England! #7  
Koopster do you have the new snow caster yet?

No worries Al,

I know we are not getting any snow
and I have lots of sand to deal with
what ever comes to ward away any
supposed snow fall and ice issues
and it costs next to nothing to use.

I toss a bucket of sand every time I
clean the driveway and it makes my life
simpler as I appreciate having the grit
under my boots going to the mailbox
or the wood pile.

/ No snow this year in New England!
great responses! No, I will get it in September when I head to NH for a day trip. Leonz, just tow the sled behind the tractor! My kids love it. Call it "Tractorboggening"

/ No snow this year in New England! #9  
pronovost makes some nice looking blowers. good luck with it. I've got a nice machine for snow removal, but I am not looking forward to winter.

/ No snow this year in New England! #10  
I bought a used 74 inch Pronovost last year, painted it orange to hide the greene, and abused it all winter. It worked flawless and earned me some extra cash. An excellent blower.

You will have a chance to use yours this winter, Please don't blow all your snow towards Nova Scotia. :thumbsup::):)