Snow Attachments New Woods Snowblower

/ New Woods Snowblower #1  

Hill-Billy

Tractor
Kubota B7510
After using the FEL to remove snow for 6 years, I bought a Woods SB54 snowblower. I use the FEL all year so I didn't want a front mount, nor did I want to pay the money for one. The FEL works fine for me, just very time consuming. I had it narrowed down to Blizzard, Farm King, and Woods. I found a dealer that was $700 less than anyone else for the Woods and close enough for me to pick up, so I bought that one. I was going to go with a company down south that sells the Farm King, but I never have good luck with the shipping companies. Stuff always arrives broken or bent, so I'm done with that route. The Woods should suit me fine for my 250 ft paved driveway.

Attachments

• Snowblower (11).jpg
    Snowblower (11).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,683
  • Snowblower (10).jpg
    Snowblower (10).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,591
   / New Woods Snowblower #2  
very nice snow blower!!
Woods does make some outstanding equipment (my chipper and RFM are Woods (mower is marketed by Frontier, but of Woods manufacture)).
Bet you can't wait for your first blizzard!

/ New Woods Snowblower #3  
After using the FEL to remove snow for 6 years, I bought a Woods SB54 snowblower. I use the FEL all year so I didn't want a front mount, nor did I want to pay the money for one. The FEL works fine for me, just very time consuming. I had it narrowed down to Blizzard, Farm King, and Woods. I found a dealer that was $700 less than anyone else for the Woods and close enough for me to pick up, so I bought that one. I was going to go with a company down south that sells the Farm King, but I never have good luck with the shipping companies. Stuff always arrives broken or bent, so I'm done with that route. The Woods should suit me fine for my 250 ft paved driveway.

Now all you need is some snow and some Fluid Film? | Corrosion Preventative, Lubricant and Rust Inhibitor spray to coat the interior and exterior of the snow caster to aid in preventing clogging and rust too.

If you add one of Clarences impeller kits you wil be able to throw the heavy wet snow much farther and prevent the build up of ice and slush in the impeller drum as the rubber paddles sweep it clean at every revolution of the impeller.

I keep hoping year after year that the manufacturers will offer a solid drum auger to prevent flooding and Jammimg of the impeller drum byy regulating the volume of snow being drawn into the impeller and then cast out.

/ New Woods Snowblower #4  
Nice looking blower!

I'm curious for the price on the Woods 54" blower? My sil has a similar need. Thanks.

/ New Woods Snowblower #5  
Nice blower, i have an sb74c on order, looking forward to its arrival.

/ New Woods Snowblower
Foggy, it was $2600. two other dealers wanted $3200

/ New Woods Snowblower #7  
Thanks! That sounds like a good price for a good blower! WTG :thumbsup:

/ New Woods Snowblower #8  
Nice heavy duty blower, Woods makes some nice attachments, good luck and before you know it you'll be using it.
DevilDog

/ New Woods Snowblower #9  
Wow, nice ! That looks like a really stout blower. :thumbsup:

/ New Woods Snowblower
Thanks for all the nice comments.