A glimpse of things to come

/ A glimpse of things to come #2  
Wow that is beautiful and would be so much fun.

/ A glimpse of things to come #5  
Falling snow is so beautiful to watch, especially when you are in a warm home. Hopefully you will be surrounded by Family and friends; and let's not forget to include our pets. But sooner or later we have to leave the comfort of our Homes, and go to work. I am asking all TBN members out there, if faced with dangerous wintry conditions, to exercise caution and drive safely. Here's hoping that everyone has a good evening.:):tractor:

/ A glimpse of things to come #7  
Compared to a truck type snow plow he was going slow. Presuming the operator knows the road and pushing little snow why not get a move on. Should have much better visibility in the tractor Vs a truck.

/ A glimpse of things to come
Compared to a truck type snow plow he was going slow. Presuming the operator knows the road and pushing little snow why not get a move on. Should have much better visibility in the tractor Vs a truck.

Are you referring to the first video or the second? In the first video, most trucks would not push that much snow, so I think your referring to the second...

In the second video with the JD... Those roads are pretty narrow... some have some steep dropoffs with no guardrails... I think the machine is moving pretty fast based on the conditions.... But that is me...

I have tried to talk our town into purchasing a machine like the big JD when replacing a plow truck... it has far more power for pushing banks back and making the roads wider..
Last winter many of our roads were down to nearly one way with all the snow....

Regards,
Chris

/ A glimpse of things to come #9  
Are you referring to the first video or the second? In the first video, most trucks would not push that much snow, so I think your referring to the second...

In the second video with the JD... Those roads are pretty narrow... some have some steep dropoffs with no guardrails... I think the machine is moving pretty fast based on the conditions.... But that is me...

I have tried to talk our town into purchasing a machine like the big JD when replacing a plow truck... it has far more power for pushing banks back and making the roads wider..

Regards,
Chris

Yes the second video with the JD.

/ A glimpse of things to come #10  

Regards,
Chris

You would have better luck getting them to buy the smallest
6 wheel drive Volvo Road Grader with a wing plow and loaded
tires as it would cost less money