Snow Attachments Snow Implement Help

/ Snow Implement Help #1  

OrangeToys

Platinum Member
Tractor
2016 Kubota M7060HDC
Hi everyone, just signed up...Looking/trying to decide what to do for this winter. Im considering a 7ft rear blade by woods or landpride or just using the FEL and a Box Blade to do driveways and a couple smaller Commercial lots. We don't get a lot of snow typically so a blower would be overboard.

Any help is appreciated!

/ Snow Implement Help #2  
A rear blade would be a good start to taking care of things. I know that you said that you don't have much snow, but from what I have read here on TBN a rear blade sure seems to do the job better than a box blade. I don't have much to deal with either, but when it needs to get moved, I use my rear blade. ;)

Attachments

• PC200024.JPG
    PC200024.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 168
   / Snow Implement Help #3  
We've done OK with just back blade and loader. We sometimes get big snow, but, sadly, it is almost always too wet to be moved by blower (said snow known locally as Cascade Concrete by skiers).

Angling, off-setting and reversing the back blade can put snow where you want it very well. We then use the loader bucket to move/pile where needed. All with R1 ag tires and no chains.

Our blade is a Leinbach; very heavy duty angling/offsetting/reversing, and good rear ballast to boot.

/ Snow Implement Help #4  
Frankly, I'd suggest a pickup with a plow...