Sorry folks, for your green Christmas...

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #11  
I should have know that buying two and three quarter ton of new tractor and hitching up my big rear blower would have scared all that snow away.... I apologize, sorry for messing up your winter fun. :)
Why am I sure you are going to regret that comment. It's only the middle of December, you just might still get some snow. I don't know much about Michigan but isn't it winter for like 9-10 months.

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #12  
Why am I sure you are going to regret that comment. It's only the middle of December, you just might still get some snow. I don't know much about Michigan but isn't it winter for like 9-10 months.

na, thats the 9-10 months of 150F weather your thinking about in Florida :laughing:

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #13  
Gee i went outside today to see kubby and fired her up cus she was lonely, started great , heater worked great, stereo sounded great???? hhhmmmmmm i need some snow to plow?

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #14  
I like reading a few of the snow plowing threads and looking at a few pics of everything under a blanket of fresh snow, but having grown up in northern Indiana and spending a few winters working outside in Indiana, Illinois, and finally Iowa I am good right here. :)

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #15  
I should have know that buying two and three quarter ton of new tractor and hitching up my big rear blower would have scared all that snow away.... I apologize, sorry for messing up your winter fun. :)

Did you buy your equipment in the last 2 weeks? Two week ago tonight we got 10" of snow down here. There are still a few traces of it along side of some of the larger parking lots where it was piled real deep.

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #16  
Maybe if you take it off we'll get some snow, it's worth a try:laughing:

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #17  
Same here in up-state N.Y. About 1" 1/2 of the white stuff on the ground, although the ground is frozen. Night time lows are around 15 degrees. Tractor is all fueled up and ready to go, the LA2674 Snow Blower is on but no measurable snow to blow -------------------Yet!
DevilDog

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas...
Did you buy your equipment in the last 2 weeks? Two week ago tonight we got 10" of snow down here. There are still a few traces of it along side of some of the larger parking lots where it was piled real deep.

Nope, bought it up in Rudyard [ U.P. ] last summer, but put the blower on about two weeks ago. :) We have only had a few skifts of snow up here, not even enough to cover the grass. Not that I am missing it... it is just so strange. We don't get much 'system snow' [ moisture from the Gulf of Mexico, etc. ] like you folks WAY down south in the southern Mitt do, mostly get just lake effect. I can relate with the 'piled real deep' comment. Sometimes things get 'piled real deep' on this forum........ :) :) :)

Here is a picture of what a normal December looks like....

Last edited:
   / Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #19  
I'm mighty dissapointed too. I have my new M7040 sitting hooked up to my shiny new drive forward Meteor blower waiting for the action.

I get my tractor fix every four days though when I have to put a couple bales out for the cows.

/ Sorry folks, for your green Christmas... #20  
GOOD JOB JERRY, i hope my newly painted plow and snow blower sit unused all winter, if not i hope the snow gods get you??? and they will get me too im sure? ray

I'm with you, no snow is good snow!:thumbsup: