Glasses Fogging

/ Glasses Fogging #11  
I use the defog time to remove hat, mitts, scarf, boots, coveralls and if they are still fogged I take them off until they clear. The big hazard is putting them down somewhere and then forgetting where they are...

/ Glasses Fogging #12  
I am going into my first winter in 65 years that I am not having a problem with my glasses fogging.
I had cataract surgery this passed summer and now I only have glasses for reading.
Perhaps this a bit more extreme than you had in mind.?:D
TGR

/ Glasses Fogging #13  
Place glasses in a plastic bag before entering. When they reach room temperature take them out.

The same applies for cameras, guns or anything you wouldn't like moisture on or in.

/ Glasses Fogging
I am going into my first winter in 65 years that I am not having a problem with my glasses fogging.
I had cataract surgery this passed summer and now I only have glasses for reading.
Perhaps this a bit more extreme than you had in mind.?:D
TGR

Yes, a little extreme! Although, given my family history, I am sure that is in my future.

/ Glasses Fogging #15  
While on the subject of glasses, I will relate my recent experience. My glasses were so scratched up that I needed a new pair. I got my exam and the prescription was still the same, so I went to the place next door where I bought my last set and picked out new frames etc. Then I asked about maybe getting a second pair since they were on sale for half price. This is when the sales lady told me that the scratches might be just in the coating. I had anti-glare, anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings on them when I bought them last year. She said it would take about 15 minutes to remove the coating which wasnt a problem since I had to go back for Doctor next door to finish my internal eye exam. When I went back to the eyeglass sales person, she presented me with my glasses with all the coatings removed. They were scratch free. Next time anyone has a similar issue and has all the coatings on their glasses, ask them to remove it and check them out. I elected to not get any coating on my new pair and my old ones are just like new again.

/ Glasses Fogging #16  
hi, walk in backwards so the heat heats the inside of glasses! BE CAREFUL and don't fall !!!! try it

/ Glasses Fogging #17  
I worked as a ski instructor for 17 years. there is a product called "cat crap". It came in a small round plastic cup about 1 1/2 inch diameter. I used it on my googles and glasses which I wore inside the googles. Use it ike a car wax rub it on it dries polish it off. I was not expensive and a container lasted about 2 years.

/ Glasses Fogging #18  
They sell a product at Walmart and auto parts stores called RainX to wipe on windshields to keep them from fogging up and that works...I don't see why you could not wipe it on your glasses from time to time...seems like it would work and they sell it in small bottles and does not cost much.

/ Glasses Fogging #19  
hi, walk in backwards so the heat heats the inside of glasses! BE CAREFUL and don't fall !!!! try it

Ditto :)