Help identify 3pt snow blower

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #1  

bkc

Tractor
I need some help trying to identify my snow blower.
It is 96" wide, side plates are 33"tall, twin 12" augers, and a 27" blower wheel.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian

Attachments

• CIMG6762.jpg
    CIMG6762.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 323
  • CIMG6763.jpg
    CIMG6763.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 253
  • CIMG6764.jpg
    CIMG6764.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
   / Help identify 3pt snow blower
Re: Help identify 3pt snow bloer

Forgot to add.
It was yellow, I painted it red. Im pretty sure it came yellow, I didnt see any other color under the yellow paint.

Brian

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #3  
Re: Help identify 3pt snow bloer

Wow nice heavy duty looking blower. It's not a lorenz because it has screw type augers instead of the paddles on my old Lorenz. Not a Rad because of the style of augers, but hopefully someone somewhere will have had on and chime in. Definitely looks like it will throw some serious snow.
DevilDog

Thanks, I have spent HOURS looking a pics on here, and google with no luck.
I have a better idea of what its NOT, than what it is.....

It is pretty heavy, and could use a few more hp to take full advantage of that 96"

Brian

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #5  
I have never seen one like it. Not a detson, lucknow, normand, pronovost, IH or other common brands. Its not like any of the old unbranded ones I've ever seen before either.

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #6  
There is a Farm King Y960 and an IFE (Iowa Farm Equip) 96" on Ebay that look similar to this. I'm guessing its a Farm King.

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #7  
There is no bracing running down to the bottom corners from the lower 3pt attachment areas and the big impeller only has three paddles.... so I bet something offbrand... Still a nice unit.... :)

the bracing was removed by previous owner. I am curious as to what it looked like before the surgery. If I dont find any pics, I will weld something in there.

Brian

/ Help identify 3pt snow blower #9  
I'm sure someone will show up and the mystery will be solved, what size & brand of tractor are you putting it on?
DevilDog

60HP Mahindra

Brian