POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ??

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #21  
I put the mower deck on today and collected some leaves. We have had about 8 inches of snow this season and 5 of it came in October.

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #22  
I am in southern Maine. With the exception of a light dusting of snow last night we don't have much. I am making the change today, can't wait to get loader on!

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #23  
well...changed my mind. I went ahead and pulled the rear pto power pack and all the assorted hoses , pelleted them all, and stored all the winter gear in the shop till the nov/dec snowfall season. It was 60F today, and 54 yesterday. All the roads are soggy and pumping. even if it does snow i couldn't possibly use the blower. If necessary i could reinstall the plow in 20 minutes......only if we get dumped on. as it looks, even if it did snow, it would be 50 the next day.

I even went so far as to wash and wax the tractor a few days ago.... to get rid of all that winter gunk. looks like a new tractor again.

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #24  
well...changed my mind. I went ahead and pulled the rear pto power pack and all the assorted hoses , pelleted them all, and stored all the winter gear in the shop till the nov/dec snowfall season.

Now your going to get that late march Blizzard:D

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #25  
I put my blower on the end of November used it once in January very early in the month, put the chains on another tractor with the front blade, it has never moved out of the garage. Chains and blade come off tomorrow, blower has been off my kioti since early January, bucket is somewhere around the place. The skidding winch is on the back and forks on the front. Besides the ground is to soft and muddy to plow if it did snow. I'll wait for it to melt if we do get snow. . . .John :laughing:

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #26  
I think winters about done or rather never stared for us. Looks to be 50+ for the next week. Started to redo my lawn, took out my summer car and might start go get the boat ready. I didnt snowblow once this winter and for the few inches we did have used the fel to clean up. The lake we live on never even had safe ice!

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ??
Well, it looks like Friday is the day. :cool:

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #28  
I find it simpler to leave the blower on all year. it will come off this summer for a little maintenance and then right back on.

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #29  
The real answer, and right under our noses, is to buy another tractor and leave the snowblower on that one all year and use as a counterweight for loader work. Problem solved and now there is a persuadable argument for another tractor.

/ POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ?? #30  
My 3 point blower and the fel plow blade came off this week, put the bucket back on the fel, ready for the tiller as soon as things dry up a little more.

Al