Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100, M6800

Default Re: POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ??

Quote Originally Posted by megotatractor View Post
    Yea, I almost bought a snowblower last fall based on last winter and then didn't and it didn't snow... so in response to "buy one now"; not a bad idea in theory exept, ... can't find any for sale right now.
    Has to be around July or August. Snowblower usefulness is then recent a memory.
    Come July it will always be summer (for the sellers) and a good time to buy.
    Last edited by sixdogs; 04-29-2012 at 08:57 AM.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Default Re: POLL: Remove snowblower and re-install loader now, or later ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ductape View Post
    OK..... sure feels like winter is over here in New Hampshire. Mid fifteis today.... weatherman says over sixty degrees tomorrow. I'm getting spring fever, and I want to remove my front blower and put the loader back on. Most years I would wait another month.... but this definitely hasn't been most years ! What an incredibly mild winter we've had.

So what say you? Go with my urge and remove the blower..... or use more caution and wait another month ??
    Better leave it on til the end of June, then reinstall at the end of August.............
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456