Blizzard yesterday

/ Blizzard yesterday #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
Yep we had a blizzard and I got the proof :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBuFrsZC6U&list=UUfLqRBaI3DGI6ocVUaN8r7Q&index=1&feature=plcp]Blizzard March 2012.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

/ Blizzard yesterday #2  
geez! How many places do you regularly clear snow from? Or were you just joy riding around town plowing stuff ?!? haha

/ Blizzard yesterday #3  
nice job! looks like the new trip shock absorber worked really well and on time for the storm too.

hmm so now I gotta put one on mine. :laughing:

/ Blizzard yesterday #4  
Good to see you got some use this year.... Was traction any issue w/r4's I know you have wheel weights and the blower on . Have heard so much bad traction issues with r4's I thought you had no problems in your video

Larry

/ Blizzard yesterday #5  
4shorts; what are you using for a video camera.For some reason your video has been the first I have watched on youtube that didn't stutter thru.

/ Blizzard yesterday #6  
nybirdman said:
4shorts; what are you using for a video camera.For some reason your video has been the first I have watched on youtube that didn't stutter thru.

Nice video. He lists his cameras in the credits.

Nice shop, too. Shows that no matter how big your shop is, it isn't big enough. ;-)

/ Blizzard yesterday #7  
listening to you radio. 70 to 120 kmh winds...A bit breezy? Noticed the gov building you plowed the ole' maple Leaf was blowing straight out.:laughing:

If anyone wants to put beacons on their rig...take a look at how 4shorts did his. By far one of the more professional(and effective) looking jobs!

/ Blizzard yesterday #8  
Paul, I hate in way to see your winter end....going to miss those videos til next season........always a pleasure to watch!