Snow?!

/ Snow?! #11  
Right now they are calling for 9 inches here, but I've heard some reports of 18 to 22 inches forecasted for my area.

More media fear mongering. It wont last. We have had snow in June, so an April storm is nothing out of the ordinary.

/ Snow?! #12  
More media fear mongering. It wont last. We have had snow in June, so an April storm is nothing out of the ordinary.

Maybe..maybe not...looks like the higher elevations in the Appalachians are going to be hit pretty hard. Then there's flooding to be concerned about.
April snow storms aren't real common in PA, but they tend to be pretty severe when we do get 'em.

/ Snow?!
Maybe..maybe not...looks like the higher elevations in the Appalachians are going to be hit pretty hard. Then there's flooding to be concerned about.
April snow storms aren't real common in PA, but they tend to be pretty severe when we do get 'em.

April snow is not uncommon here, what is uncommon is that we have already had extended periods of summer-like weather and most vegetation is a month ahead of "normal". Snow in this amount could cause serious damage.

/ Snow?! #15  
That's odd. Usually watches are just that, weather patterns they are watching. If they expect a storm they usually will use the word warning.

/ Snow?!
That's odd. Usually watches are just that, weather patterns they are watching. If they expect a storm they usually will use the word warning.

That was from yesterday. It's since been upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning.

/ Snow?! #17  
Winter storm warning for us 6-10" plus more in higher elev..OH Well like others it won't long.. Hate to see how many trees will come down.
If you have to travel just slow down and be safe!!

/ Snow?! #18  
so far there is a inch and half of reallllly wet stuff on ground. not worth it to try to get seat time plowing snow. :(:mad:

/ Snow?!
so far there is a inch and half of reallllly wet stuff on ground. not worth it to try to get seat time plowing snow. :(:mad:

I decided it was time to plow when the Fedex truck got stuck in our parking lot. About 8" on the ground.

/ Snow?! #20  
I know God is going to punish me for this and I should keep my mouth shut until July or August buutttt... I didn't put my blower on last winter... more scary, I didn't need it!

Rob