Snow Attachments My snow pusher build

/ My snow pusher build #1  

Toddao

Gold Member
Tractor
GC2410TLB
Have bin thinking about this for two years, just found the culvert. This is only in the first stage, yes it is not centered or balanced , and I am going to cut it down from it 11 plus feet to about 8. Or so . Just thought it looked cool

Attachments

• image-2743377836.jpg
    image-2743377836.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 2,822
  • image-1843058965.jpg
    image-1843058965.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 5,085
  • image-2561278354.jpg
    image-2561278354.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 1,971
   / My snow pusher build #2  
If that is a plastic culvert are you planning for steel reinforcement in back of the blade?
Seems like it would need it?

/ My snow pusher build #3  
Cool, looks like a monster snow plow.

/ My snow pusher build
Bucket is 47" only plan on 1.5 to 2 foot over hang on each end , hoping it will be stiff enough . Time and the amount of snow will tell. I don't have much invested in it so not a real problem if it fails, just wanted to try. And I still have the other half for the second version

/ My snow pusher build #5  
I used an old water pressure tank for my 1st snow blade. I cut the tank in half then welded the halves end to end, this gave me a 9' long blade. I welded a couple of angle iron brackets to it and chained it to my bucket on my 1520. Worked great for years until I upgraded tractors and then found a good deal on a new power angle blade. PS, your pipe isn't going to work except in light fluffy snow. You could make it work by doing a pile of work and adding steel but I would just use a water tank instead.

/ My snow pusher build #6  
I USED A STEAM COLLECTOR,CUT IN HALF TANK AND WELDED BRACKETS FOR MY LOADER AND PUT A CUTTING EDGE ON BOTTOM,WORKED FANTASTIC.IT WAS 4 FOOT HIGH AND SEVEN FOOT WIDE AND WE HAD 2 FOOT SNOW FALLS NO PROBLEM.I SOLD THE TRACTOR AND PLOW WAS A GREAT SETUP.

/ My snow pusher build #7  
Have bin thinking about this for two years, just found the culvert. This is only in the first stage, yes it is not centered or balanced , and I am going to cut it down from it 11 plus feet to about 8. Or so . Just thought it looked cool
Would need some modifying there, but it's an interesting idea. Wonder if the o/p ever carried on with it and made it a go? I got a plow, but am toying with an idea of making a snow pusher that will fit over the bucket, but I need it to have lots of slop so that it articulates a bit.