What size blower?

/ What size blower? #1  

sqdqo

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 492 w/Quicke Q750 loader
I have a New Holland TN75DA. What size 3 point snowblower is reasonable without going overboard? Possibility of adding a front mount assembly in the future but can't right now.

/ What size blower? #2  
The TN75 is plenty of tractor for 7', 8' or even 9'. What is the outside width of the rear wheels? If it's 7' or less, an 8' blower would be a good size.

/ What size blower? #3  
Agree with rbargeron, I run a 74" rear on my L3540 without an issue, if your TN75DA is Hydro even with the 8 ' you can ease into large tall drifts slow while keeping rpm's up.
DevilDog

Last edited:
   / What size blower?
The outside width at the widest point is 80" It's a hydro shuttle. We get loads of snow here at times, I just want to make sure I don't oversize and have the machine dogging in heavy snow.

/ What size blower? #5  
The outside width at the widest point is 80" It's a hydro shuttle. We get loads of snow here at times, I just want to make sure I don't oversize and have the machine dogging in heavy snow.

You did not state your location but thar's ok as a 80" wide blower for your tractor will not be an issue at all.
DevilDog

/ What size blower?
U.P. of Mich right next to Lake Superior. I am hoping a 96" single auger isn't too much so there is some clearance between the outside edge of the blower and the tractor. In case I am working close to a building or vehicle.

/ What size blower? #7  
That is a big blower, to bad your not closer to up-state N.Y. as there is on(96") just down the road from me. Quite a few dairy farms around me.
You do know that the 96" is going to cost$$$?
DevilDog

/ What size blower?
I don't know if thats to much blower or not. Thats the opinion I am looking for.

/ What size blower? #10  
If it was me I would not go the 96", go with the 84" but have you messured your width of your rear tires yet? Blower should be just a little wider then your tracks.
DevilDog