3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #11  
Another option if you really need a front blower...Erskine sells a front mounted blower (but requires the loader to be removed) that is driven via a gearbox and a long driveshaft or driveshafts, from the rear PTO.
Never priced it, but I'm sure it's considerably cheaper then the FEL mounted blower with the hydraulic package.
Here's a link:
Front Mount Snowblower - Erskine Attachments, Inc.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #12  
I just checked Surplus Center and found a 9.9 ci/rev PTO pump rated for 32hp for $527.00 and a 9.55 ci/rev hydraulic motor with PTO splinted shaft for $289.00. For $816 you can have the major pieces for a front mounted hydraulic powered snow blower.
Also needed is a hydraulic tank, some hoses & quick disconnects.
Then fabricate hitch points in the bucket so you can mount a pto powered snow blower to the bucket and there you have it!
Just need time & money.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #13  
Another option if you really need a front blower...Erskine sells a front mounted blower (but requires the loader to be removed) that is driven via a gearbox and a long driveshaft or driveshafts, from the rear PTO.
Never priced it, but I'm sure it's considerably cheaper then the FEL mounted blower with the hydraulic package.
Here's a link:
Front Mount Snowblower - Erskine Attachments, Inc.

Roy, they are so close in price it's splitting fine hairs until the new owner see's how close to the ground the rear gearbox is that drives the erskine style blower. It not only is close to the ground, it is well beyond the wheels so it makes it easy to damage on curbs and the like.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #14  
Did you consider the rear pull type blowers at all?

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #15  
Roy, they are so close in price it's splitting fine hairs until the new owner see's how close to the ground the rear gearbox is that drives the erskine style blower. It not only is close to the ground, it is well beyond the wheels so it makes it easy to damage on curbs and the like.

As I wrote, I never priced one...but thought it was in the $7K-$8K range. The FEL mounted units (with the PTO driven hydraulic pump) are about twice that.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #16  
I have seen rear camera units can be had for around $100 starting price. That could be usefull hooking up implements, etc. also.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #17  
Who is the guy on here from Newfoundland/Labrador that has the Kubota all tricked out with camera's, LED lights etc. he's got some vid's posted on this site. i think one fo them is using a rear camera.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #18  
Who is the guy on here from Newfoundland/Labrador that has the Kubota all tricked out with camera's, LED lights etc. he's got some vid's posted on this site. i think one fo them is using a rear camera.

That guy is 4Shorts. He usually posts in Kubota forums.

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #19  
That guy is 4Shorts. He usually posts in Kubota forums.

You rang :D

Yep. That's me :laughing:

Camera.

ex15.jpg

E18B6A0B-0B4B-4DA9-99F5-77D50805D2DB-2350-0000031569D90953.jpg

/ 3 point blower vs. hydraulic front loader mounted blower #20  
I should just take my tractor up to you, and give you a blank check and set it up.