JD Front mount 59" blower

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #41  
Park that machine in your yard and I guarantee there will be no snow storms for a two mile radius. I would need 200 month free finance on that total.

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #43  
Quick update:

Finally arrived yesterday, let it snow! :D

Right! You've just taken steps to prevent any snow from accumulating for the next 5 years. :)

/ JD Front mount 59" blower
I haven't delt with any aftermarket versions but I'd be interested in finding out what you find out about any qptions. I also have the 3rd function option and it would be sweet if I could run the deflector with my thumb instead of getting off the tractor and manually adjusting it.
I am sure that others would be interested in this info as well. Keep us posted. I'll do some research as well and let you know what I come up with,

Update:

Think I have an answer for the hydraulic chute deflector for this front blower. After searching high and low I ended up going with a Frontier kit. It's the only one anyone offered that might work right of the box. It's a kit that bolts on and has the gussets, hydraulic cylinder, hoses, bolts and fittings. The part # is 5RDF0048A for anyone that's interested. This particular kit is used on a couple of their 3 point hitch models (SB1174,SB1164). It cost $283.They also have an electric version but that runs $820! I went with the hydraulic version for two reasons, first the cost and second I already have the 3rd function control right on the joystick.

Got started today but couldn't get it completed. I'll finish it up tomorrow and report back!

All layed out. The top gusset has a slight bend but won't be a problem.

100_99001024x760.jpg

The top gusset has a slightly different bend than the Frontier chute but it flattened out pretty good once I got it bolted down.

100_99051024x760.jpg

The directions say to line the bottom of the gusset up with the bottom of the chute but it fits better up 1/2"

100_99061024x760.jpg

Got all the fittings put together and then tested everything out. The cylinder works perfect. Not too fast not too slow!

100_99041024x760.jpg

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #47  
Hiya Rockgod,

So, is it finished yet? The suspense is killin' me..... :D

But seriously, are the hoses long enough to reach back to the 3rd circuit ports above the loader ports?

Tom

Hiya Rockgod,

So, is it finished yet? The suspense is killin' me..... :D

But seriously, are the hoses long enough to reach back to the 3rd circuit ports above the loader ports?

Tom

It is finished! Post more photos tomorrow.

It works awesome, so happy. Yes, the hoses fit perfect. They are 8' long btw

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #49  
Hey Rockgod,

I remember talking about this with you earlier this Fall. I looked everywhere, got a fair amount of information, but than things got busy at work so I didn't get much futher than that. It looks like you got'er done though. I would like to see a few more pictures too. I have the same machine with the 3rd function joystick controll as well, except my is cabless and I have R4 tires.
It looks like I'll be ordering that kit soon so that it will be there when I get home. We got several inches yesterday......My other half sent me a picture and says...."This thing is awsome, Enjoying the snow now, wish you were here! ha ha"

Few more photos of the finished project. Also had some time today to put the brush hog up for the winter. doesn't look right with the blower attached. :D

100_9920 (1024x760).jpg