Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Default Re: JD Front mount 59" blower

Quote Originally Posted by beanerwi View Post
    We went the cheap route with a chute deflector control. We had tried electric but it would ice up and not control the chute. We then went to a boat dealer that had old junk boats in the back and bought (free actually but gave the dealer a tip) a used hydraulic ram off a I/O unit. We used a couple bolts on the top and bottom of the chute with hydraulic cables to the third hydraulic hookup in the back. We have used this for 4 years with out any problem. Not as pretty as the frontier but works great.Attachment 289190
    As long as it works right?

BTW- my 10 yr old son says you need to clean that blower off!
    JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Tractor
    massey fergeson 1652

im not sure i know what FEL is all about???

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by gravelman View Post
    im not sure i know what FEL is all about???

FEL= Front End loader

Tractor
    massey fergeson 1652

Hey, it's tough to get old... i always think it's some term ive never heard or a different brand, sorry for the stupidity...i like your rig very much. Now that i have my front mount and paid thru the nose...it won't snow.

Tractor
    John Deere 2305

Quote Originally Posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
    I have a soft cab--no heat, tho. Been trying to figure out how to mount some type of heater, but haven't come up with an answer yet. Open to any ideas.....
    look into Gerbing heated outer wear..> 12v heated jacket, gloves, pants, and insole liners. Stay toasty warm at zero degrees, love it when plowing snow or riding the Harley in the winter. minimum i usually wear a heated jacket liner and heated gloves with a temperature controller, been using it for over 10 years now

stay warm
    mg

Tractor
    John Deere 3720 Premium Cab

Thanks to Rockgod and his find on the Frontier hydraulic chute control I now have one on my machine. I ordered it from my John deere dealer and it came in yesterday. I put it on this morning. Very simple, very quick install, and it works much better than I anticipated. I have it attached to my 3rd SCV and use the buttons on my joystick to control it. Life is good.....
    JD Front mount 59" blower-img_1688.jpgJD Front mount 59" blower-img_1689.jpgJD Front mount 59" blower-img_1690.jpgJD Front mount 59" blower-img_1691.jpgJD Front mount 59" blower-img_1692.jpg
    2012 John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300CX Loader w/ 73" HD Bucket, Artillian Forks, 681 Tiller, 72D AutoConnect Mower, 59" Two-stage Snow Blower, Ballast Box, Frontier TR2058 Overseeder, Frontier SS2067B Broadcast
    Spreader, iMatch.

1953 Ford NAA Golden Jubilee - Currently disassembled waiting for restoration.
    1947 Allis Chalmers Model B - Still running great - handed down from my Grandfather to my Father to me.

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Awesome, dschuffert looks real good!

Glad we got to this before the snow flies. We are truly spoiled!

Tractor
    2003 BX2200

Pipestone Kid
    Sounds like you are from SW Minnesota

Tractor
    '10 3320 cab

Hiya,

You cannot imagine how difficult it has been to get a dealer in my area to order this kit. Finally found a dealer that would order it after 4 different ones. (and it still took 30 minutes on the phone to figure out what part# to order even though I gave them the part # off the JD configuration site and JDparts.com site) Thought I was all set however, they called back and and left a message that they won't order it until I get them the serial number off the blower.....

If anyone that has purchased one from a dealer maybe you can PM me the dealer contact info and the name of a person there that understands how to put in a part number and press order in the JD system.....

Tom
    Big and little Green tractors, Orange tractors and one awesome brown dog.

"Congelo nos opus, quantum punitor ingravesco"

"Behold, like the wild azz in the desert, go I forth to my work"

Tractor
    John Deere 3720 Premium Cab

Quote Originally Posted by tomd999 View Post
    Hiya,

You cannot imagine how difficult it has been to get a dealer in my area to order this kit. Finally found a dealer that would order it after 4 different ones. (and it still took 30 minutes on the phone to figure out what part# to order even though I gave them the part # off the JD configuration site and JDparts.com site) Thought I was all set however, they called back and and left a message that they won't order it until I get them the serial number off the blower.....

If anyone that has purchased one from a dealer maybe you can PM me the dealer contact info and the name of a person there that understands how to put in a part number and press order in the JD system.....

Tom
    Here is my dealer, he ordered it no problem with the part number that Rockgod posted: Chicago, Illinois - ATV, Utility Vehicle, Mowers, Snow Removal, Utility Tractors, Generator, Trimmer, Tillers | Shorewood Home and Auto - John deere
    708-672-7511. They have been great for anything I try to do that is semi-fabricated or completely fabricated. Let them know that Dan sent you.
    2012 John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300CX Loader w/ 73" HD Bucket, Artillian Forks, 681 Tiller, 72D AutoConnect Mower, 59" Two-stage Snow Blower, Ballast Box, Frontier TR2058 Overseeder, Frontier SS2067B Broadcast
    Spreader, iMatch.

1953 Ford NAA Golden Jubilee - Currently disassembled waiting for restoration.
    1947 Allis Chalmers Model B - Still running great - handed down from my Grandfather to my Father to me.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast