JD Front mount 59" blower

/ JD Front mount 59" blower
We went the cheap route with a chute deflector control. We had tried electric but it would ice up and not control the chute. We then went to a boat dealer that had old junk boats in the back and bought (free actually but gave the dealer a tip) a used hydraulic ram off a I/O unit. We used a couple bolts on the top and bottom of the chute with hydraulic cables to the third hydraulic hookup in the back. We have used this for 4 years with out any problem. Not as pretty as the frontier but works great.View attachment 289190

As long as it works right?

BTW- my 10 yr old son says you need to clean that blower off! :D

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #62  
im not sure i know what FEL is all about???

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #64  
Hey, it's tough to get old... i always think it's some term ive never heard or a different brand, sorry for the stupidity...i like your rig very much. Now that i have my front mount and paid thru the nose...it won't snow.

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #65  
I have a soft cab--no heat, tho. Been trying to figure out how to mount some type of heater, but haven't come up with an answer yet. Open to any ideas.....

look into Gerbing heated outer wear..> 12v heated jacket, gloves, pants, and insole liners. Stay toasty warm at zero degrees, love it when plowing snow or riding the Harley in the winter. minimum i usually wear a heated jacket liner and heated gloves with a temperature controller, been using it for over 10 years now

stay warm
mg

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #66  
Thanks to Rockgod and his find on the Frontier hydraulic chute control I now have one on my machine. I ordered it from my John Deere dealer and it came in yesterday. I put it on this morning. Very simple, very quick install, and it works much better than I anticipated. I have it attached to my 3rd SCV and use the buttons on my joystick to control it. Life is good.....
IMG_1688.jpgIMG_1689.jpgIMG_1690.jpgIMG_1691.jpgIMG_1692.jpg

/ JD Front mount 59" blower
Awesome, dschuffert looks real good!

Glad we got to this before the snow flies. We are truly spoiled! :D

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #68  
Pipestone Kid
Sounds like you are from SW Minnesota

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #69  
Hiya,

You cannot imagine how difficult it has been to get a dealer in my area to order this kit. Finally found a dealer that would order it after 4 different ones. (and it still took 30 minutes on the phone to figure out what part# to order even though I gave them the part # off the JD configuration site and JDparts.com site) Thought I was all set however, they called back and and left a message that they won't order it until I get them the serial number off the blower.....

If anyone that has purchased one from a dealer maybe you can PM me the dealer contact info and the name of a person there that understands how to put in a part number and press order in the JD system.....

Tom

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #70  
Hiya,

You cannot imagine how difficult it has been to get a dealer in my area to order this kit. Finally found a dealer that would order it after 4 different ones. (and it still took 30 minutes on the phone to figure out what part# to order even though I gave them the part # off the JD configuration site and JDparts.com site) Thought I was all set however, they called back and and left a message that they won't order it until I get them the serial number off the blower.....

If anyone that has purchased one from a dealer maybe you can PM me the dealer contact info and the name of a person there that understands how to put in a part number and press order in the JD system.....

Tom

Here is my dealer, he ordered it no problem with the part number that Rockgod posted: Chicago, Illinois - ATV, Utility Vehicle, Mowers, Snow Removal, Utility Tractors, Generator, Trimmer, Tillers | Shorewood Home and Auto - John Deere
708-672-7511. They have been great for anything I try to do that is semi-fabricated or completely fabricated. Let them know that Dan sent you.