JD Front mount 59" blower

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #71  
Rockgod and dschuffert,

What is the travel length on the hydraulic cylinders in the Frontier deflector kits, and is all the travel needed? Looking to build my own deflector control. Thanks

/ JD Front mount 59" blower
Rockgod and dschuffert,

What is the travel length on the hydraulic cylinders in the Frontier deflector kits, and is all the travel needed? Looking to build my own deflector control. Thanks

5"

You could use a longer stroke at 6" for sure, maybe even 7 I don't know. Just be sure it's not too long or you'll have a bent-up deflector cute.

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #73  
Hiya,

Well, my ordeal is over, the place in Concord managed to type in the correct number and press order. Was easy to install, only issue I had was the pipe threads on the 90 degree hose fittings was rough, I had to wire wheel them to smooth the burrs off and get a good seal.

I was hoping to get a foot or 2 of snow today but alas, it's only a couple inches so far.....

Tom

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #74  
Got 10" of snow Wednesday and a chance to try out the 59 blower on the 4110. It handled it with ease blasting a full chute twenty feet at half throttle. It is a little heavy on the front axle but great for traction. I have a weight box and a seven foot rear blade to hold the rear tires down.
Patiently waiting for more. Now realize I need a cab. The wind change can really chill one to the bone, especially when it has snow crystals in the mix.

Alright, alright I know this isn't much snow (5") but I couldn't wait to get out and test everything. :D

The tractor, blower and the spout deflector all worked perfectly. I did 5 medium size driveways and couldn't believe how much I used the 3rd function w/spout deflector. Very,very handy.

The wife unit was nice enough to brave the cold yesterday and snap some photos.

100_9934_zps4d07f6a7.jpg

100_9931_zpsc93210a5.jpg

100_9930_zps5200aa33.jpg

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #76  
002.jpg

Had over a half dozen snow blowers prior to the 59. It truly is the king. Only problem is getting done toooooooooooooo fast !

/ JD Front mount 59" blower #77  
Alright, alright I know this isn't much snow (5") but I couldn't wait to get out and test everything. :D

The tractor, blower and the spout deflector all worked perfectly. I did 5 medium size driveways and couldn't believe how much I used the 3rd function w/spout deflector. Very,very handy.

The wife unit was nice enough to brave the cold yesterday and snap some photos.

100_9934_zps4d07f6a7.jpg

100_9931_zpsc93210a5.jpg

100_9930_zps5200aa33.jpg

5"??? There's barely 1" on the ground. You couldn't even wait for the rest of the snow to get on the ground. :cool2:

Better?:D

100_9952_zps91db6546.jpg

100_9958_zpsd5e6acea.jpg

Last edited:
   / JD Front mount 59" blower #79  
Yea! Now your talking business! Sweet! :drink: