Were Ready for the Flakes

/ Were Ready for the Flakes #1  

Agent Blue

Platinum Member
Winston & Deere Photos 012.jpg

Just completed making the mounts for the 4110 / 59 snow blower. Training the new operator to stay on the drive and not follow rabbits / squirrels may be the biggest problem. I hope there is no cab with heater in his contract. I know about day lite operation only. Nights are for naps and favorite TV shows.
Can't wait to cruise through snow banks and watch the white stuff fly through the air. The loader will rest in the garage this winter.

/ Were Ready for the Flakes #2  
Very Cool, We have snow here but enough to test anything out yet. I have the same blower on my 3720. I am looikng forward to playing in the yard as well. So "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow"

/ Were Ready for the Flakes #3  
Agent Blue, you have a driver too.

/ Were Ready for the Flakes #4  
Cool! A wind powered CUT with a front blower that's gone to the dogs.

Don't see that every day.

Ain't life something

/ Were Ready for the Flakes
Cool! A wind powered CUT with a front blower that's gone to the dogs.

Don't see that every day.

Ain't life something

Never know what one might see in the midwest. Its quite an adventure.

Bob;
Looking forward to visiting Bowling Green when they start the 2014 Corvette production. Everyone needs at least four !

/ Were Ready for the Flakes #6  
View attachment 286566Can't wait to cruise through snow banks and watch the white stuff fly through the air. The loader will rest in the garage this winter.

Ah the joys of a front-mounted blower. If I didn't do this for a living mines would be in front as well :)