Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kioti DS3510

Default Re: Stupid Myers plow....

Quote Originally Posted by LD1 View Post
    They ALL suck a battery down quick if you do alot of lifting and angling. Unless you have a aux. belt driven pump powering the rig. Fortunatally, the only time I ever killed my battery in my plow rig was when I left it in float after I was done plowing. Left the A-coil energized and I had the plow controls wired to 12v hot-at-all-times. It wasnt until 3 or 4 days later when I needed the truck again. And yep, dead. On my new rig, I tied the controls to hot-in-run-only power. So it wont happen again

So does that mean it works now? What was the issue you think? A new C-solenoid WITH coil is only $78
    I am thinking it was the 3 wire harness, possibly an internal short. I religiously use dielectric grease (actually still have a HUGE tube of it I "acquired" from the Air Force while in the Army...heh-heh) so I am guessing it was intenal on the plastic connector end. I used new male and female bullet connectors so no more 3 wire connector, now each has it's own seperate circuit/ run.
    Unfortunately broke that stud, so simply tacked it back on. All works now, just waiting on the white stuff.

Tractor
    Kioti DS3510

Default Re: Stupid Myers plow....

Soooo, go to use the F250 with the Fisher today, make my first pass, go to back up, and no lift, turn nothing! Bad ring connector on ground wire from controller to solenoid....

If you'll excuse me I now have to eat some crow......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12