Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing front mount snowblower

/ front mount snowblower #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
i just installed a front pto and 3 pt hitch on my Massey 1652 called Frontlink...it is awesome no more backing up if i get prolonged snowplowing duties....work for my town. anyone interested let me know and i can share pics etc. Gravelman

/ front mount snowblower #2  
i just installed a front pto and 3 pt hitch on my Massey 1652 called Frontlink...it is awesome no more backing up if i get prolonged snowplowing duties....work for my town. anyone interested let me know and i can share pics etc. Gravelman

Of course we're interested. Post away!

/ front mount snowblower #3  
Welcome to the forum. Yes we would love to see pics. I am interested on how it works.

/ front mount snowblower #7  
Do you have to remove the hitch and pto in order to use a FEL?

/ front mount snowblower
quick hitch 004.jpgThe best way i can describe it is for all of you to go to www.zuidberg.com It is a 3 pt hitch and front mount pto. Cost me about $11,000. but i can tell you it is a very very rugged piece of gear. i will try to include some pictures of my setup but their website describes it best. I plow for my municipality and two years ago...snowblowed several miles of road...widening 5 weeks, 7 days a week BACKING UP No more of that. The up and down i contolled bu the bucket hydraulics and the chute turn control is also controlled by the bucket roll out, roll in control stick. It is a very slick setup but i certainly would not recommend the expense if you do little blowing... in my situation, it is well worth it.quick hitch 001.jpg For general plowing i use the rear blower and a power angle plow on the front of the loader with my quick attach connection. If im going to switch over to the front pto, i dorp the bucket and use the frontlink system. Hope this helps. Now all i need is SNOW and lots of it.

/ front mount snowblower #9  
View attachment 289297The best way i can describe it is for all of you to go to www.zuidberg.com It is a 3 pt hitch and front mount pto. Cost me about $11,000. but i can tell you it is a very very rugged piece of gear. i will try to include some pictures of my setup but their website describes it best. I plow for my municipality and two years ago...snowblowed several miles of road...widening 5 weeks, 7 days a week BACKING UP No more of that. The up and down i contolled bu the bucket hydraulics and the chute turn control is also controlled by the bucket roll out, roll in control stick. It is a very slick setup but i certainly would not recommend the expense if you do little blowing... in my situation, it is well worth it.View attachment 289296 For general plowing i use the rear blower and a power angle plow on the front of the loader with my quick attach connection. If im going to switch over to the front pto, i dorp the bucket and use the frontlink system. Hope this helps. Now all i need is SNOW and lots of it.

That looks pretty sweet. Make sure to post some video footage in action if you have the means to do so. If I ever hit the lotto I'd buy a New Holland Powerstar or something similar and equip it with a front 3 point and PTO so that I could run a blower such as you've done. It looks like a really great setup.