Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    massey fergeson 1652

Default front mount snowblower

i just installed a front pto and 3 pt hitch on my Massey 1652 called Frontlink...it is awesome no more backing up if i get prolonged snowplowing duties....work for my town. anyone interested let me know and i can share pics etc. Gravelman

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Default Re: front mount snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by gravelman View Post
    i just installed a front pto and 3 pt hitch on my Massey 1652 called Frontlink...it is awesome no more backing up if i get prolonged snowplowing duties....work for my town. anyone interested let me know and i can share pics etc. Gravelman
    Of course we're interested. Post away!
    JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Welcome to the forum. Yes we would love to see pics. I am interested on how it works.

No Pics? Can't be real....
    TN75D, w/cab, FEL, BH
    7 1/2 ft Lucknow Blower

Also, what was the price for that type of set up?
    TN75D, w/cab, FEL, BH
    7 1/2 ft Lucknow Blower

Tractor
    John Deere 3720 Premium Cab

Post some pics!
    2012 John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300CX Loader w/ 73" HD Bucket, Artillian Forks, 681 Tiller, 72D AutoConnect Mower, 59" Two-stage Snow Blower, Ballast Box, Frontier TR2058 Overseeder, Frontier SS2067B Broadcast
    Spreader, iMatch.

1953 Ford NAA Golden Jubilee - Currently disassembled waiting for restoration.
    1947 Allis Chalmers Model B - Still running great - handed down from my Grandfather to my Father to me.

Tractor
    Kubota L5740 HSTC

Do you have to remove the hitch and pto in order to use a FEL?
    Kubota L5740, LA854 loader w/ QA bucket

Tractor
    massey fergeson 1652

-quick-hitch-004-jpg<a href='http://www.tractorbynet.com/c/quickhitch' onclick=quick hitch 004.jpg  Views: 636  Size: 1.03 MB  ID: 289297" class="thumbnail" style="float:CONFIG" />The best way i can describe it is for all of you to go to www.zuidberg.com It is a 3 pt hitch and front mount pto. Cost me about $11,000. but i can tell you it is a very very rugged piece of gear. i will try to include some pictures of my setup but their website describes it best. I plow for my municipality and two years ago...snowblowed several miles of road...widening 5 weeks, 7 days a week BACKING UP No more of that. The up and down i contolled bu the bucket hydraulics and the chute turn control is also controlled by the bucket roll out, roll in control stick. It is a very slick setup but i certainly would not recommend the expense if you do little blowing... in my situation, it is well worth it.-quick-hitch-001-jpg For general plowing i use the rear blower and a power angle plow on the front of the loader with my quick attach connection. If im going to switch over to the front pto, i dorp the bucket and use the frontlink system. Hope this helps. Now all i need is SNOW and lots of it.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    New Holland Powerstar T4.75

Quote Originally Posted by gravelman View Post
    -quick-hitch-004-jpg<a href='http://www.tractorbynet.com/c/quickhitch' onclick=quick hitch 004.jpg  Views: 636  Size: 1.03 MB  ID: 289297" class="thumbnail" style="float:CONFIG" />The best way i can describe it is for all of you to go to www.zuidberg.com It is a 3 pt hitch and front mount pto. Cost me about $11,000. but i can tell you it is a very very rugged piece of gear. i will try to include some pictures of my setup but their website describes it best. I plow for my municipality and two years ago...snowblowed several miles of road...widening 5 weeks, 7 days a week BACKING UP No more of that. The up and down i contolled bu the bucket hydraulics and the chute turn control is also controlled by the bucket roll out, roll in control stick. It is a very slick setup but i certainly would not recommend the expense if you do little blowing... in my situation, it is well worth it.-quick-hitch-001-jpg For general plowing i use the rear blower and a power angle plow on the front of the loader with my quick attach connection. If im going to switch over to the front pto, i dorp the bucket and use the frontlink system. Hope this helps. Now all i need is SNOW and lots of it.

That looks pretty sweet. Make sure to post some video footage in action if you have the means to do so. If I ever hit the lotto I'd buy a New Holland Powerstar or something similar and equip it with a front 3 point and PTO so that I could run a blower such as you've done. It looks like a really great setup.
    Chance favors the prepared mind

My toys:
    - 2013 New Holland Powerstar T4.75 cab tractor with FEL
    - Alamo SHD 88 Flail Mower
    - RAD Technologies Blizzard B94 3 Point Hitch Snow Blower
    - Bush Hog Squealer 60" (looking for an upgrade)
    - 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Z71 Duramax/Allison
    - 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 Stealth
    - PJ 20+5 foot Gooseneck Deckover trailer

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

How long did you have to wait for the Zuidberg front hitch? Gotta love Dutch engineering!

The Joy of the Zuidberg is nothing has to come off to use a FEL.
    http://www.zuidberg.nl/eng/index.php
    Thanks,

Will

I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast