BCS Snowblower disassembly

/ BCS Snowblower disassembly #1  

rsnc5862

Tractor
BCS
I inherited my parents BCS tractor with tiller and snow blower attachments. Last winter I stripped the splines off the end of the snow blower shaft. I am trying to disassemble the unit and need to see a schematic of how it is put together or a repair manual on the correct tear down procedures.

I removed the two cold rolled pins from the shaft of the auger and cannot get the snow augers to come off at all. Tried heating the outer shaft then using a punch and press to force the inner shaft down but would not move at all. Not certain I have the entire picture of how to do the process correctly.

I appreciate any help someone could provide with the needed documentation with pictures and description (if it exists).

Sincerely,
Ronald Dean Goodrich
R&S Enterprises

/ BCS Snowblower disassembly #3  
I inherited my parents BCS tractor with tiller and snow blower attachments. Last winter I stripped the splines off the end of the snow blower shaft. I am trying to disassemble the unit and need to see a schematic of how it is put together or a repair manual on the correct tear down procedures.

I removed the two cold rolled pins from the shaft of the auger and cannot get the snow augers to come off at all. Tried heating the outer shaft then using a punch and press to force the inner shaft down but would not move at all. Not certain I have the entire picture of how to do the process correctly.

I appreciate any help someone could provide with the needed documentation with pictures and description (if it exists).

Sincerely,
Ronald Dean Goodrich
R&S Enterprises

Send a PM to BCSshop here on the forum and tell him which
model BCS tractor you have and he should be able to help you
quickly before any more damage occurs.